Should I bring a date to my sister's wedding?

Okay so my sister is getting married in two months (I'm the maid of honor), and I'm curious if I should bring a date or not. I'm not actually dating anyone right now but I would like to have a date. All of the bridesmaids are bringing their boyfriends, and the groomsmen and best man are also bringing their girlfriends. At the engagement part I was the only single person from the weddings part! I'll almost feel like the one out of the loop if I don't bring someone! What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should bring a date. You'll probably feel left out. But I wouldn't bring someone who thinks its a real date because then if you meet someone new at the wedding you won't feel bad for talking to the new guy. I would bring someone who's a good friend or someone you actually are interested in.

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to then ask a friend if he'll go with you so you don't feel "out of the loop".

What Girls Said 1

• sure why not? just make sure you two are dressed up and well, it depends on how long you've dated the guy as well. if it's like the first few dates, then I wouldn't because you never know. if you know the guy for a long time, then I would think it's ok.