Should I cheat on my Wife? Is it worth it?

I feel like I haven't had good luck in life in the sex department because I've had more Oral Sex than Intercourse in my past relationships before my wife. I've been with my wife for 10+ years and we've had an amazing sexual relationship.

But why I am disappointed is that she has had only one sex partner before me and she went all the way only once. So that means she's went all the way with two people and I've only went all the way with 1 person.

I feel unluckier than most guys because I've only had intercourse with only one person but had Oral sex with 8 girls before her. If I had intercourse with just one more person to even the score then I wouldn't feel so bad about myself.

I'm thinking about cheating on my wife because women are starting to find me attractive (I'm a late bloomer), I want to even the score with her, and I want to see what intercourse feels like with another girl.

Does intercourse really feel that much different with another girl?

Is cheating worth it?

• Intercourse feels way different with another Girl and cheating is worth it
  • Intercourse doesn't feel that much different with another girl. Cheating is not worth it.
I'm also thinking of cheating out of revenge because she never saved it for me. But will revenge make me feel better?

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound incredibly ignorant man. Even the score? Really? It sounds like you had plenty of opportunity to have full intercourse with those 8 girls that gave you a blow job... I mean, if they're already doing that then it isn't a stretch to actually do full vaginal penetration; If you didn't then it must have been your own decision not to.

Aside from that, is it your wife's fault that you didn't bang more chicks than her? No, it's not. So now you're going to abuse your relationship because you're feeling bitter about your own retarded issues? There is absolutely no way you can come out looking good here man. I mean, you didn't even admit to being an asshole and just wanting to get your beak wet; instead you're just kinda twisting this situation up and trying to make it sound like you have a legitimate reason to cheat on your wife.

There is no score to settle dude. Truthfully, sex isn't that different with any other girl. Some girls may be looser, some tighter, some smellier, some cleaner... and only a few know what they're doing.

• I had plenty of opportunity to do intercourse with non virgins, but I declined because they already had intercourse before and told them they will never be good enough. I told them I will only sleep with virgins. I'm just bitter because only the non virgins will have intercourse with me and virgins won't.

• You're no longer a virgin yourself, friend. So don't expect the same in return. Truthfully, your wife isn't bad. She's ONLY had two partners. You know how hard that is to find? I'm seeing a 21 year old who has been with 5+ guys. She won't tell me how many... I'm guessing it's remorse.

What Girls Said 22

• um.. Revenge for not saving it for you?

Did you ask her to save it for you?

and.. if you even up by fucking someone...

can she even up by going out and blowing a couple of bowling teams?

• Bowling teams? How many people are in a couple of bowling teams?

• So your counting Oral as a Sex partner?

• well, you seem to be.

You brought it up right in your question.

• You don't deserve to have a wife. What you're saying makes me want to throw up. When you two got married you made certain promises to each other which you want to give up just to know how other pussys feel like?
    You want to ruin her life in order to enjoy an hour of sex? You would seriously throw away 10 fucking years and a loyal great women for this?
    Then make sure you break up before cause cheating is as horrible as it gets.
    Trust me, it won't be worth it. Sex is just.. sex. Especially with random people.

• Dude, wtf?
    Don't you think people here (and elsewhere) are already vunerable and loosing hope in relationships plus humanity in general and you roll around with THIS? Not only do you not have a fair or even logical reason this is everything tht is wrong with humanity.
    That's selfish, egoistic and cold.
    You're wife, I feel so sorry for her.

• I would advise you to not cheat on your wife. It's not worth it. I cheated on my ex husband once and I felt Absolutely horrible about it afterwards. There IS differences in having intercourse with someone else because it depends how you feel about the person. You could cheat and have sex with a random but there's no emotional connection and that's what makes sex feel amazing in my opinion. If you wanna get your rocks off with someone else by all means I guess no one can stop you, I am just telling you you will have to live with the guilt all your life afterwards. I could and would never do it again and if I could take it back I would.

• I seek and crave revenge by having intercourse with another woman. How do I get rid of the revenge in my heart? Also, I just thought about the Alimony I will have to pay. Ugh

• I'm not religious. I won't initiate divorce because I just want to maintain my standard of living of owning my business, having a wife, and having a girlfriend.

• Sigh. I give up on you. Wasted breath here.

• I don't know where to start. I just want to ask do you love your wife? That is the most important thing.
    Sex is only great with your loving one. The rest is just a score.
    She had more than you so what? This doesn't make you inferior, or doesn't make her superior? It means nothing. Revenge is useless. You will punish yourself, not her actually.
    I personally think you need to relax. I feel you are entering a middle age crisis. First, breathe deep, before doing any mistake. Things in life sometimes can't be reversible, you know.

• I believe in Karma. Being cheated on is the consequence for not saving it for your husband. Simple.

• I also believe in Karma. Getting divorced is the consequence of cheating.

• when you ask how something feels with another person... its really going to depend on the person isn't it? does conversation feel different with another woman?

I think you should be asking different questions, and if your really just wanting one experience with someone then you should not get involved with some normal girl, its unfair and will cause big problems... better to hire an escort.

• You are literally a terrible husband and I sincerely hope that she sees through you and divorces you. Do not cheat on your wife. That is SUCH a betrayal. How do you think that you would feel if she cheated on you? I don't think that past relationships should matter. Focus on your current one, not what you guys have done in the past. I also would (sincerely) recommend that you seek professional therapy.

• Therapy doesn't work because you can't help how you feel.

• Yes you can. That's what you do in therapy.

• no matter whether u enjoy or dont enjoy sex with ur wife, u cannot cheat. if u need to cheat, please at least file for divorce then u can go ahead. at least ur spouse would have a slightly better impression of u then when she found out u cheat on her and it would be worst

• I seek and crave revenge by having intercourse with another woman. How do I get rid of the revenge in my heart?

• You have to let go... let go of any negative feelings
      i always believe in karma , i know many dont believe in it
      there are always actions and consequences

• Don't cheat. Rather, what you can do is:

A) Ask her for an open relationship. Explain to her what your needs are. If she says ok, then cool. If not, you can:

B) Get a divorce. It seems you're not ready for monogamy anyway. If she insists on monogamy, and you stay with her, you'll probably end up resenting her.

So you have 2 options. But do NOT cheat. It's not worth it. Once you start being dishonest, then it becomes a dysfunctional relationship that neither you nor she will be happy with.

• Open relationships don't work either. I want to have sex with another woman out of revenge. I already have resentment and vengeance in my heart and i don't know how to get rid of it.

• Then get a divorce.

• You're a hypocrite and also most likely a troll.

• Yep, definitely a troll lol.

• Hah, I hope she sees this question and dumps you.

• She already has seen this question. She is not happy with it but still with me. I asked this question to her 1 month ago.

• First of all, what the fuck,
    You are so ignorant, and immature, and have some real issues, how can you be so hypocritical as to expect her to "save it for you" when you didn't save for her. And if being a virgin was something you looked for in a mate why would marry her in the first place?
    Marriage isn't a game, and you shouldn't be keeping score or trying to get even, or getting "revenge" on her, it wasn't like she had sex before marriage to spite you -- someone she hasn't even known yet.
    You're surprised that you've only slept with one woman? I'm surprised you got a girl to marry you, you should be fucking honored.
    I hope your wife cheats on you and leaves you because she deserves way better than a condescending prick for a husband

• Don't cheat on your wife, it will only give u more problems just keep enjoying the sex with your wife. Don't b a douche

• But does intercourse feel way different with another girl or do all girls feel about the same down there during intercourse. If intercourse feels way different with another girl down there then I think it might be worth it. Am I totally off here?

• I have no idea. Does it really matter that much? At least u can have all the sex u want with your wife. Don't hurt her just to experiment with someone else u don't even care about

• WTF kind of question is this man? OF COURSE NOT! How selfish, ignorant & foolish.

• Thats fricking stupid honestly. She would dump you like that if you cheated, just to have sex? Seriously? Wooow just masturbate or something don't cheat!!

• I just want to know what intercourse feels like with another girl. Masturbation is never good enough.

• Well your the one who's going to mess up

• I just want to screw other women but have the security of always being married. I will never initiate divorce. The wife will have have to initiate divorce.

• If you don't love her leave, your wasting her time. She could be with someone that isn't a total douche.

• I don't want to be alone. That's why I stay.

• I think everybody who has had a sexual past will be disappointing to me.

• You're just insecure then.

• Honey its not worth it if you love her. My husband slept with four other people before me and I don't wanna even the score and sleep with three other guys. I think you need to talk to her about... maybe that way y'all can work together and figure out something...

• I didn't read the details but you're an asshole for considering this and she deserves better. Get a divorce so she can find someone better than you.

• Please read the details. Nobody will be better for me. I only want to cheat on her. I don't want to cheat on anyone else.

• I read the details. My opinion hasn't changed. Actually reading them made me realize you're more of a douche than I originally thought. You also seem very childish.

• I'm sorry, but you've got to be fucking kidding me. You're actually shocked that you've only slept with one woman? I'm shocked that you even found one woman willing to marry you. Do the world a favor and get a vasectomy, buddy.

• Wow, that poor girl. You really want to betray her, and risk your relationship to be over, just because you want to try another woman's pussy? It sounds like you don't even deserve her. You haven't even fallen in love, with someone else. Or met a hot blonde with big tits, one night you where drunk. No, you are planning to be a dirty little cheater, thats just pathetic.

• What the actual fuck? How dumb are you? It's not her fault, that you are oldfashion. Almost nobody 'saves' it for their husband/wife. Virginity ins't a big deal. You sound like such an arrogant asshole. I hope you cheat, and then she can file for divorce. Fucking douche.

• Aw u just thinking about that 😂 I don't undertand how you have oral and no intercouse in any of these situation I can't even sorry but funny , and cheating not the option if lovee your wife bc I know person that break up after cheating he feel really bad so ifk probably you should tell you wife to have sex with other person as a fantasy :|

• It's not funny. 5 of the girls I had Oral with wanted me to have intercourse with them but I didn't because they already have intercourse and was very disappointed in them. They weren't good enough.

• In my eyes, I'm not lucky enough to get a virgin like some guys. I have a bitterness toward non virgins. I will always be disappointed in non virgin girls. I've told my wife I will always be disappointed because she was a non virgin before me met. But yet she stays with me.

• Like how she stays with you? U can't tell her you don't love her anymore , and why you get married if really hates and can't accept she wasn't virgin? But that kinda sound really rude to non virgings thorought tou should control your bitterness toward us lol

• Don't cheat on your wife. Please don't ruin her life

• I'm not sure if it would ruining her life. She will just find someone else down the road anyways.

• But revenge sex sounds so sweet! I don't know

• You're more damaged than I thought

What Guys Said 17

• Simply put if you are worried about your number of partners and thats your justification for cheating you really have your priorities wrong. You have a wife that wants you, and you enjoy sex with her. Shut up and keep what you have.

• But what if your are not happy with what you have, like me?

• I'm pathetic because only non virgin women have wanted to have intercourse with me. I will admit that's why I'm pathetic. I'm pathetic because I couldn't get a virgin girl to have intercourse with me. I've have chances to sleep with my ex girlfriends who were non virgins but I had to turn them down because they weren't good enough. My wife was not a virgin when we met, therefore she will never be good enough. But at least I have someone for as long as I want to keep them.

• you know dude you are trolling here, You sound so stupid it makes me want to vomit. Whats worse I am willing to bet you posted this to get a rise out of people. Because if you were really contemplating this and you believed you were right you wouldn't be hiding behind anonymous. So get bent and go play in traffic

• This is where morals come into play

• You'd consider cheating on her to 'even the score?' How are you two still married?

• I'm the Love of Her life, but I don't feel the same. I just go through the motions well.

• The present sucks. The past makes her not good enough. She should have handled her past relationship right and not slept with her Ex. She wishes she could take it back but she shouldn't have been a stupid shit in the first place.

• You've mentioned how visceral you would respond if you find out she cheated on you, yet here you are making a thread expressing your desire for infidelity. You feel wronged by the fact that she didn't "save herself" for you, the callous, ungrateful love of her life yet you've had over half a dozen blowjobs before you two even met (presumably, otherwise you've already cheated). You are disappointed because you could not take her virginity and thus be the only one she ever had eyes for, yet once you've won her devotion you start looking to sleep with other women without batting an eye. You rant how your life is so miserable and you constantly blame others for making it so, thereby driving yourself into further misery.

My friend, you are a walking contradiction who can't possibly hope to be taken seriously. I've already told you how you could turn your life around, but it clearly seems you aren't willing to make the effort.

• I'm assuming that you're just trolling here, because this is total nonsense.

• even the score with her? lol dude... you talk as if she cheated on you during your relationship...

It's a very cruel thing for you to do to her.

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.
    I'm just assuming this is a joke. No one is this thick

• No, this is as real as it gets inexperienced KID. This is exactly why people should save themselves for their future spouses.

• If this is real. You're just immature, because you want revenge on a woman that did nothing to you.
      Now if you said she cheated on you and you are considering getting her back that would make sense. But you said it's because she had sex with someone, before you got together and now you feel bad because she's had more sex partners.
      That's pretty immature.

Time to grow up.

• You can't do that what about those vows man?

• You maybe the dumbest person oh here. You want to cheat because she had sex before you? I feel sorry in your small mind thinking.
    Sex with someone you don't love just doesn't compare at all. But then again you should cheat so she can divorce you and make her life better.

Just saying. Who knows maybe she will cheat on you because your so lame. Either way it all works out right.

• The fact that you're even considering this is just horrible.

• To be honest, It's exciting to cheat and possibly get away with it. But Karma has consequences. She didn't save it for her husband and therefore Karma says she needs to be cheated on.

• End the marriage first asshole.

• Adults keep their standard of living. We cheat first then see if we can get away with it. That's how the real world works kid.

• Ok kid your a genius and the asker is a dumbass and no that's not how the real world works. It's how this world works with assholes like him

• Don't cheat you baw bag... get a divorce and fuck around as freely as you want you toss pot.

• You and your wife have some pretty big problems.

• Don't cheat. You'll ruin everything. You're delusional.

• Like you deserved her saving it for you. I 'm glad she fucked someone before you.
    How did you like tasting his cock when you kissed her? HUH?
    You wanted her to save it for you, now you want to cheat on her with some slut, no doubt, and bring home an STD.
    You don't deserve a virgin, they are too good for your cheating ass.
    In fact, I think she blew me too.

• Guy, I suppose your so called newly found popularity with women and the options it presents has influenced your discontent with your wife, which is therefor influencing you to cheat. Lets face it, at this point, if your wife mistakenly put the peanut butter in an unusual spot you would be keen to cheat on her. Otherwise, you would be happy with her, as was you when you vowed to be with her, and her only.

I mean, this sort of thing is not uncommon. Take, for example, a regular guy who is mediocrely successful with women and is more than pleased to have his woman by his side as he his works to improve himself. Then, when he ultimately becomes successful, she is no longer to his satisfaction, as he wants to experience other women.

He convinces himself that he is settling to be with her. However, in reality, is merely showing his true colors. He is disloyal and selfish.

• Well other women are finding me attractive and I do make good $$$ though my business. I just trying to maintain my standard of living of having $$$, having a wife, and going through the motions. I just want to have fun an keep my wife. My dad did it, why can't I? I'm so pissed at her for not saving it for me in the first place. Cheating on her is the only thing that will make me happy. So why can't I seek happiness?

• I see. It's all about you, Mr. I want this and I want that. In that case, regardless of what's said and who'll you'll end up scarring, you'll do what you please.

• Sorry meant to upvote u

• What you're saying is an argument for not marrying so early (or not marrying at all).

It's not an argument for cheating

• Man sex is different with each person. Why don't you just ask her to go down more. She is your wife. That's a requirement for marriage

• But does the vagina feel way different from girl to girl during intercourse. Or, does every woman generally feel similar down there during intercourse?