Girls, do you rather to be the wife or the mistress?

The man of the question has both wife and mistress, wich one do want to be? His wife or his mistress?

• Wife
    79% (26)
  • Mistress
    21% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• wife has more responsibilities... but she has more than just sex, too.
    if he's cheating and has a mistress though, i guess thats not really fair.
    but i wouldn't want to be the mistress, even tho she really gets the best of both worlds with the sex, probably the hot dates and no commitment.

What Girls Said 10

• Mistress. I wouldn't have to deal with all the stresses of marriage and living with an unfaithful, asshole. I would just get the sex and the ego boost.

• Funny you don't want to be in that situation but you you can make this situation for another woman.

• I didn't say I would do that, I wouldn't condone it. I was simply answering your question.

• I would like to be his wife.

• I'd rather be the mistress, I'm not into marriage and stuff! And I probably would be the worst wife/mother/whatever in history, so why waste my time and precious independence? 😂

• I don't mess with cheaters. Bye.

• If those were the only choice, I guess wife. I hate the idea of ruining some other woman's marriage.
    But seriously, I just care about doing well in school.

• I would prefer being the wife if I had to choose.

• Wife... I could never hurt another women with something as delicate as love. That is just inhumane to do

• If in this scenario there would be a mistress either way I'd rather be the mistress as if I'm the wife he clearly doesn't love me enough to stay with me

• Mistress that way i'll make him hate his wife and make him divorce her :P

• his wife and remember i would be incharge not his mistress lol