Do all Arabs want to marry a virgin?

I am a mexican girl, and lately i've realized that i am extremely attracted to Arab men.
There's just something about them that makes them sooo amazing!
But i also know that their culture , regarding marriage, they are only into women that are virgins.
Am not a virgin...
Thats' kind of a disadvantage for me because i can't stop thinking about marrying an Arab one day and i would hate for it not to happen becauae am not a virgin.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Arabic culture is most of the time - not always - affected by their understanding of Islam teachings. However there are Christians, Jews and not-so-religious people between them.
    Islam prohibits sexual activities outside of marriage (man or woman) and it is considered a sin, so yes if you are, Muslim since birth AND This is your first marriage, then indeed you are expected to be a virgin (man or woman). However like all sins the way for forgiveness is always open if you truly regret of what have happened, and decide to follow Islam's teachings.
    I should also point out that Muslim men are prohibited from marring a woman who is not Muslim or Christian or Jew (ie: the 3 monotheistic religions). Or you could just go for a Non-Muslim Arabic man.

What Guys Said 5

• Not at all each has their own preferences

• Not all of them care about that. I certainly don't. If i like the girl, thats enough for me

• What does it matter? Just blow yourself up next to a christian and get 99 virgins in heaven.
    You aren't going to get 99 of them here.

• You might not be a virgin but he can easily find another wife along with you that is so no problem

• i dont know

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sure there are some who don't care.

• i dont think so... some are not virgins theirself.. and well they know about west... it is a culture thing.. they would not expect every girl to b virgin..

• They are very religious so I would think so but some arab girls do say a lot of Arabic guys want to sleep around a lot and then marry a virgin.

• i'm arab and I had to be a virgin to get married right now I'm 18 and I recently got married I guess since your not arab that doesn't apply to you but it applies to us arab girls :) so don't worry plus the guy who loves you will love you no matter what

• Remember, you can't label a group of people under one category, there are christian Arabs and I'm pretty sure there are Arab men out there who aren't into virgins. Keep trying and good luck 😘