Does it seem like my guy friend only likes light skin women, Take a look at his past girlfriends below?

Does it seem like my guy friend only likes light skin women, Take a look at his past girlfriends below?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Light skinned? They have darker skin that a lot of other women...

0|0
    0|0
    • She means light skinned black girls

• @kittykatg hmmm, I see... now :-)

Some guys don't have a type as such... they just like who they like and I suppose similarities and comparisons can be drawn from the group of women that they have been attracted to in the past, but it would seem that the @Asker is an anomaly in the perceived preferences of her beau, which could mean:
      a) His preferences are a bit more diversified;
      b) Skin tone is not a prerequisite for him;
      c) The @Asker's appeal to him supercedes what he has always known and/or liked in women...

Most Helpful Girl

• But he's with you now so why do you care?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No, it appears as if he's attracted to duckfaced women

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh just because his past GFs are all light skin does not mean that's all he would date. Do not get me wrong it could be it but i hardly find guys who would only date one colour/race. It is most likely just his preference

Im light skin myself and i prefer Latinas but I would date any girl no matter her colour/race. Hope that makes sense lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen those girls on here before.

1|0
    0|0
  • How does your friend meet and keep women like that around? I can't even get a girlfriend... let alone get laid!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If he's your friend why does it matter? Shouldn't you just be happy that he's happy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? Everyone is entitled to having their own preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure seems like he has a type. Nothing wrong with that though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry pal but they aren't light skinned.

0|0
    0|0