Can having two wives work out long term?

I have been having an affair with my wife's sweet beautiful younger sister after she moved in with us after their parents divorced. It started after during my wife's second pregnancy when she was bad with morning sickness all the time and her sister took care of her as well as the household choirs while I was at work. It started up after she caught me "taking care" of myself" in the basement and she laughed and giggled encouraging me to finish up as she wanted to watch, then she deceided to" help "me herself. After she offered to take care of my needs while my wife was unable like she did with everything else and thats where the affair started and though I was madly in love with my wife I fell big time for her younger sister.
Eventually my wife found out and there was hell to pay for it and she took the kids away from a month but came back after her sister had a discussion with her. So they both met me in the living room where they told me that they both love me and the younger sister my mistress was pregnant with my child and that they both want to live together as both my wives. So my head still can't get around it and they share me equally in bed on different nights.
Life is pretty sweet right now but I wonder about the future and if this can last long term as I love them both. So can a marriage with three people work?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Dont know but worth a shot.
2mo I love them both im just worried if we can make it work especially when there two kids involved plus another on the way and any more we might have. I gotta admit I love making love to two different women on alternating nights and both of them are horny all the time and more willing to please as if they are in competition.
2mo Well im going to make it work!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• The Muslims can tell you First Hand, the Sharia Compliant Ones, Hun... it works for them. In fact, they Can up to 4 wives.
    You have a Sticky Situation at Hand where you Stand. And thank God, both are Sisters where there Now doesn't seem to be any Blisters.
    I believe by Keeping it in the Family is at least a Better way to Contend with having it Everyone's way. And if Doesn't work, you can always Provide Outside quarters with the "Mistress" and her Child that you did go Wild.
    Good luck and My blessings. xx

Thank you for your understanding.

And thank you for your honest "Like." I commend you for trying to keep the family together with another one on the way. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, and I am quite Confident, you are one Great guy with a most amazing try. xxoo

What Girls Said 17

• Either you are overly smart or extra manipulative... Good that you are having a sexual fantasy played out right now. Trust me nothing good will come of this long term. I believe your "wife" lacks respect for herself by allowing this, and her sister should have turned around in that basement and never looked back. I am the first to understand open sexual experience, and I do have an open mind. However you have opened the door to pandora's box especially with children involved. The chat that the two sister's should have had should have been one planning where they were going to go live apart from you!!! Just sayin, but best of luck on this, you are in for a turbulent ride!!!

• Let me explain something to you especially since I've read some of your comments below. I one of them stood out to me: you say your Christian. The answer to you who claims to be Christian: Its a sin.

1 Corinthiens 7. Paul makes this very clear when God give word through the Holy spirit: ONE MAN for ONE WOMAN, and ONE WOMAN for ONE MAN. That's it. You can't claim yourself to be a Christian. A follower of Christ and you believe this. You know that you have committed adultery on your wife, you cheated on her with her sister. Be honest and tell the truth here. And then you end up getting her pregnant. Do you not see how this is bad? It will get worse. At the end of the day, this is your lives. But I suggest that you really get yourselves checked out at the psychiatrist. Because you cannot get married multiple times while your still legally married to another. Don't know where you live or what state your in, but in many states I believe its very much illegal. But what I will say is this. What your did is wrong, and is a sin. Yes, polygamy was done in the Biblical, however God did not condone this sin. He allowed it, but it was still as a sin. That is why it is corrected in the New Testament. This is error. I can't tell you what to do, but I'm telling you now that you can't say your a believer and your believing in this.

It may or may never work, only time will tell. But your believing in a whole other God and its not the God of the Bible.

Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"
      Christians always say as an excuse "Oh this law doesn't exist in the New Testament, it is only the Old Testament." Well, according to Matthew 5:17-18 above, we clearly see that Jesus honored the Old Testament, and forces Christians to follow the unmodified laws of it that have not been replaced by newer ones in the New Testament. The Old Testament as we clearly see above does indeed allow polygamy without a shadow of a doubt !!.
      There is not a single verse from the New Testament that prohibits polygamy.

This has nothing to do with this, but thank you for the scripture, I have been looking for this one for a long time!

One man for one woman and one woman for one man is how its supposed to be

• I've only known one polygamous couple in my life. That didn't work out but that was because he abused his first set of wives, even causing one to miscarry, and when the younger of the two reached 40 he "cashed them in" for four 20s.

If handled correctly it could work. I'm hoping for polyamory leading to polygamy, myself, so I would like to think it would work.

If you're using the Bible as your benchmark it should be noted that the law of Moses, the only portion of Scripture that explicitly allows polygamy (or, to be more precise, polgyny), also prohibits a man from being married to women who are closely related (I know for sure that you can't marry a woman and then marry her daughters, and I think sisters might be mentioned).

As long as you don't try to legally marry your wife's sister while you're still legally married and only file joint tax returns with the one you're legally married to I don't think the law has anything to say, but if you used Biblical polygamy as the example because you believe the Bible you might be on spiritually shaky ground given the fact that they're sisters.

Also, when your kids get older be careful about how you approach the subject with them. When I was 8 I was confused enough trying to figure out how my friend's older brother was my cousin without me being related to my friend, and that was a simple case of him being adopted by his paternal aunt when my maternal aunt, his birth mother, passed away. Try explaining to your kids that some of their siblings are by blood their siblings while also being, by blood, their first cousins.

• Well its odd but I suppose it can work as long as both are willing. How is the relationship of the sisters now after it all and what ages are they?

My wife is 23 while her sister just turned 17.

• Your just asking to a divorce its not gonna last long why? Cause maybe your wife doesn't want to lose you but trust me your gonna ause a lot of family troubles then your kids are gonna be confused thinking having two moms living with eachother is okay and thats not!! You need to make up your mind do you really live your wife or your just having lust feeling about her sister and thats jusy disgusting but i guess your gonna find out how bad its gonna get once she decides to leave you and tajes you to court and belive me a lot of judges dont tolerate that bullshit fuck her sister keave that bitch cause trust me your just making a big mess in her family once her parents other siblings and uncles an aunts find out your fucked you gotta pick one now cause thats just wrong if you were my husband abd you pulked this shit on me i would if ended your life by now!! Get your shit together thats not fucking okay fuck the lust you have between her cause you dont love her smh

• No. You're a cheater. You should have your dick cut off

• is your wife on meds?

the reason i ask is because it's very strange that she'd be on board with the idea suddenly after a sisterly chat.

in the story 大奥 the beloved wife of the royal kills herself after he goes to visit her younger sister whom he locked up and planned to execute for making up lies and telling the other courtladies that she was pregnant with his child

Turns out they both love me and are not willing to give me up and don't believe any child should be raised without a father. My wife's young enough to find another man. They both seem happy with the arrangement. Obviously im happy not just because of the sex but because I love them both and want to be with them.

• It can. Lots of people enjoy relationships with more than two partners. However, THAT is not the way to go about starting it, anything that comes out of cheating and hurting your partner is bad.

• You seem full of shit

• This story seems made up

• You have a very tolerant wife, maybe even to the point where she lacks self respect.

• Dude you can't even land one chick. Quit worrying about the second. K

• It's unconventional, but it can work.

I hope so. Do you know of anyone in this kind of relationship?

Not personally, but polygamy is a thing.

• It seems to work out just dandy for the fundamentalist Mormons in Northern Arizona and Southern Utah. Except, you know, for the fact that everybody is miserable, angry, confused, jealous, and mentally unstable. And the kids grow up thinking that 'incest is best'. Yuk. You do realize that your kids are going to be both siblings and cousins, don't you? Great example you're setting there. But hey, try it out and let us know how that turns out for you.

• What makes you think you deserve two wives... you must be a total douche you dont even deserve one wife

I didn't think it they do. My Daddy always said "God help anyone who truly gets what the deserve".

• What country do you live in? It may or might not be legal

Britain obviously legally marrying again would be bigamy. I mean taking a second wife as in the bible.

What Guys Said 7

• Nice story TROLL...

• You can have two wives
    Starting it with affair is the shortest way to fail

• If they're ok with it I think so

Would you be ok if your mom would share a guy or if your sisters or just do anybody? If your ok with that go for it because your daughters might learn what there parents do?

Yes if thats what they choose.

• Muslim or Mormon?

• If this isn't some lonely blue anon trolling, then bruhhh one girl is enough drama why do you want two?😅

• go for it, sounds like the dream