• Ask
  • myTake

Want to become his concubine/Mistress- how would you react?

I'm well educated, have an excellent job, hear I'm beautiful all the time. I want a no strings attached, physical relationship with an older man that... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Absolutely no strings attached...? Sounds tempting, but honestly, even if I were single, I would probably decline, because in my opinion, that's a recipe for heartbreak. I say this because a life-long friend of mine is going through a horrible divorce, and granted; some of it's his fault. I was married at 25, most of my inner circle was the same way. Not Bill. He waited, until he met Karen in 2006. Well, she told him the same thing you are saying... he didn't want to believe it. Somehow, he convinced her to Marry him 3 years ago... and just this Sping, she split on him with very no warning. She "left for a chance to advance her career", on the other side of the Country. Needless to say, my Friend is heartbroken. In fact, I am never seen a grown man so humbled. See, Bill fell in love with Karen, even though she was telling him all along she wanted Independence... I believe she genuinely liked his company, she just didn't love him. The problem is, the poor man is devasted. I can't say it's "her fault", because it really isn't. But then again, as I say, Love is a very powerful Force. It can make a man deaf, dumb, blind and stupid. I would be careful with this, unless the man you are after is VERY clear that he wants the same things. I guess what I am saying is that man in their 20's are a different breed, than those of us nearer to 40.

• Thank you for your post. I thought the 20's might be significantly different from the 30's & up.... I do appreciate your opinion in this regard but still wonder if all 40's would consider the same opinion though... if you take aside the reference you mentioned above.

What Guys Said 4

• I'll not disregard her but I'll answer her that I'm married and that she can better look elsewhere. :DBut I don't flirt, so it might not get that far. If I weren't married I might give it a try, of course. (I don't aspire to sainthood)

• You say that now, but the longer you get to be with him you will want marriage again, the whole been there done that situation will be different since you are with someone new

• True, I understand your point. Most women would. I've tried numerous other men since the divorce but find relationships such a drab. Out of experience I'd rather stay away altogether but have to acknowledge that I have certain needs. My attitude may change, I agree with you. But it is essential that the rules of the engagement stays. Should anyone of us feel they want more the deal has to be re-evaluated. My concern is the # of men that might actually enter such a deal :)

• I'm sure most men would love the prospect of having no strings attached, but it could hurt you in the long run, maybe you are still feeling down from your last partner and don't want to experience anymore hurt, but when you meet someone special that will all change, if you want to do no strings attached to satisfy your sexual needs then go for it

• I wouldn't believe her for one thing. I'd totally go for it though. Unless it would interfere with work or business or something like that. Someone always wants more...always.

• :) Assume that part of the rules of engagement would be that the deal is off, should anyone want more? Thanks 4 your post lol

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!