So I got a wedding this weekend, and I was wondering how I can pull a girl. It's 500 miles away so I'll never see them again.
Guys any good stories.
Girls are there any weaknesses you have
Most Helpful Girl
"Pull a girl" lol, I like that. Okay, before I tell you, of course, make sure you use protection, lol. I feel obligated to say something responsible when I'm about to tell a guy how to get to a girl.
1) Be super friendly, but not cocky or ego or anything that resembles those things. The warmth and the non-jerk will make any girl open up. Remember to look for girls not wearing any ring on her finger first, lol.
2) When you get to talking to a girl, talk about relationships or marriage (you're at a wedding, so perfect opener right there). Basically, show you're sensitive side.
3) A glass of champagne for you and her is definitely a good idea :)
4) Go somewhere quiet "to talk" during the reception...make it all about her.
5) Later on, after you've kissed her or made out and you're going back to your hotel room (or hers), make sure to let her know that you don't usually do this kind of thing.
Now just as a disclaimer and as a single girl myself - I don't feel like I'm giving ammo to the opposite sex as a trader to my own gender. As long as everyone involved is of age, and it's consentual, both the guy and girl are where they want to be. Meaning, if a girl takes the bait, it's because she wants it as bad as you. Good luck hun!0