Is a guy putting the ball in your court if he keeps on saying you should go out, but doesn't set a date...?

--This guy keeps on saying we should go out (for drinks) every time he texts me, honestly, every week...but he hasn't set a date or time, yet still says this...Is he putting it in my court and wants me to take control?

He is very flirty with me also...we have past...

Most Helpful Guy

• if he keeps offering this up to you why not take control if it is something you want and say how about this Friday then etc.. as it seems he doesn't want to be the one to set the date, if he keeps asking/ flirting with you he showing some obvious interest.

What Guys Said 5

• what do you say when you proposes getting drinks?

he might be looking for a green light from you before he asks in a more concrete way and sets a date

• What do you write back when he says you two should go out? He may be waiting for you to say yes and you're not saying it. Ball is in your court. Next time he asks, ask him when. You don't have to be COMPLETELY passive. That's a turnoff.

• the balls in your court. do it do it! :)

• yes I would think so, or maybe he is really busy

• what do you mean you have past?

• *have a past together...

What Girls Said 0