Do guys like their girlfriend or wife to be fierce and tough?

Which mean she wears the pant...what do you think of a girl who prefer her other half to be scared of her?

Most Helpful Guy

• A tough woman - no problem, I appreciate it when a woman is tough & support her

But if she's going to be running me over with her dominance all the while - NO WAY

We can be equals alright but not in either the dominating or insecure way i.e. brushing me aside for every decision to be taken & wanting things her way all the while.

As of scared I always have had a habit of conquering fear so if she tries that i.e. scaring me, my natural instinct will fight back ;)

I don't suffocate my woman and I expect not to be suffocated.

Wearing the pants doesn't certainly mean being masculine (that's a put off), lots of women wear the pants while being perfectly fem too :)

However, technically in most relationships it's a fact that the woman wears the pants as far as domestic arena goes lol - so we can infer safely that yes, it's women do wear the pants in most relationships lol.

What Guys Said 4

• rofl no thanks.

I will allow her to make the decisions she's better suited for, as for acting like a kim kardashian with me. She can hoop it.

• I wouldn't want her to wear the pants. I want it to be equal

• "what do you think of a girl who prefer her other half to be scared of her?"

I have no problem with her as a person just because of that trait, but I sure as hell would not date her. Most guys prefer to be the alpha, and choose their women accordingly. It's also hard to respect a guy who would allow a woman to treat him like that.

• That would be terrible. No I prefer the shy sensitive type. And I would never date a FIERCE girl, LOL.

What Girls Said 2

• it really depends on the guy. Some guys hate girls like that

• Depends on the guy. Most relationships I see, the woman wears the pants.