A guy says "hey woman" in the same context someone would say "whats up" or "hey man"

Ladies is this somehow derogatory? Buddy saw a text and said its bad thing to say

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because I already know I am a woman.

Why point it out?

It's like you being Arab and I'm like , "Hey Arab!"

What is the point of this?

It makes the person sound ignorant.

However, if it's a friend texting me I will take no offense to this because I know

they are just joking or don't mean anything by it.

A random person will cause me to have a different reaction.

• Well I'm well aware that I'm a man when people say it.

• i have no idea. why do people say "hey man" or "what's up" when the answers are obvious

• Hey man, it's stating the obvious.

And when someone says, "what's up" well you never know what answer your going to get.its not stating the obvious.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 5

• To me I wouldn't be offended really, especially in some casual context like you are referring to, but I wouldn't necessarily like it either. I don't think it would make a good first impression if it was said to a woman you don't know.

• depends on the tone,but it's mostly just...funny. no one really says that,it sounds...awkward.

• I think it would depend more on the tone it is said in.

• If I know the guy that would be fine, if I didn't I would think it's a little rude but I wouldn't be offended.

What Guys Said 0