Consoles or PCs? A question that has been bothering gamers for a long time now...
So let's rush headlong into the subject: You want a gaming machine and you don't know where to turn.
Well let's weigh the advantages and the disadvantages:
1. Since PS4 and XBOX1 there isn't a performance issue compared to PCs when it comes to the existent games because let's admit it, no matter how hard and heavy they are, consoles of the 4th generation have a ton of processing power. As a console guy, when a game is well optimized, it runs very smoothly on 1080p and frankly, I don't think there is a need for anything more. Besides, games are always made with the console power as their gnomon.
2. Consoles of 4th gen are way cheaper than their equal gaming PC. I mean it's 350€ to get a ps4 and at least 600€ to build a pc on your own(cause ready are much more expensive) with the same stats.
3. PS4 controllers feel the best from any PC controller I've ever experienced (but i might also be wrong I ain't sure what you think).
4. Consoles are made to last and you don't have to worry about your machine not being able to play a new aaa title (no need for new hardware for at least 5 years).
However, games for consoles are way more expensive than pc games. I give PCs that. Also, multiplayer is paid in consoles which sucks really much!
1. PCs are and will always be one technological step ahead. A PC is made up of easily removable parts that can be frequently changed or updated in contrast to the console which is made at one point and that's it and since pc power doubles each year I consider this very much of an advantage for pcs. It might a little useless though at times cause as I previously mentioned, games are made according to console specs.
2. Cheaper games and various easy ways to download them illegally and free.
3. Free multiplayer which used to be the case with consoles as well untill the 4th gen but heck, now it's a disadvantage of consoles.
4. More games (unknown titles mostly but still) to choose from.
5. Faster service maybe.
However, PCs don't have the exclusives that consoles get and they occupy a looot more space and effort in order to set them up...
In the end, I guess both have pros/cons but it's a matter of which you are loyal to from the beginning. PC gamers will most likely buy PCs and console people will buy consoles.
So, what do you think?
Did I miss something?
Give me your views!