Your Life in Cat Memes

Your life in 12 sphynx cat memes

YOUR LIFE IN CAT MEMES

Since the dawn of time, sphynx cats have been royalty and the epitome of human beauty. Watch as I summon fourth the wise words of these naked cats. They shall connect in a heart to heart rant of the perils of life.

😁 Here we go!!! 😁

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1) When you're heated

"Dis bitch must wanna get clawed" 🐾 *claws them eyeballs out*A photo posted by Sphynx Cat Memes (@sphynxcatmemes) on Jan 12, 2015 at 8:48pm PST

2) When you finally get to take off your bra

There's nothing better than letting them titties hang after a long dayA photo posted by Sphynx Cat Memes (@sphynxcatmemes) on Jan 13, 2015 at 4:30pm PST

3) Realizing you born this way, so you should love yourself!

It's damn cold life when your parents' genetic just weren't meant to be intertwinedA photo posted by Sphynx Cat Memes (@sphynxcatmemes) on Jan 11, 2015 at 2:12pm PST

4) He stuck it in the wrong hole?

A photo posted by Sphynx Cat Memes (@sphynxcatmemes) on

5) When you salty because you typed out your life story but all they got to say is "k"

“I just typed this long ass message and all you gotta say is "k"?? You must want them fingers bit off #GetOuttaMyFace”A photo posted by Sphynx Cat Memes (@sphynxcatmemes) on Jan 10, 2015 at 11:21pm PST

6) Your dream girl

STANDARDSA photo posted by Sphynx Cat Memes (@sphynxcatmemes) on Mar 6, 2015 at 7:53pm PST

___________

A moment to recognize these birthday (cats):

Happy belated birthday reader! happy birthday reader! happy early birthday reader!

__________

7) Getting mistaken for a skinned chicken

*hisses* "get your dirty hands off me. How dare you think of me as such a low fowl creature. You just want to get clawed!"A photo posted by Sphynx Cat Memes (@sphynxcatmemes) on Jan 11, 2015 at 2:27pm PST

8) Passing that class/exam you didn't study for

"Niggaa we made it"A photo posted by Sphynx Cat Memes (@sphynxcatmemes) on Jan 10, 2015 at 11:27pm PST

9) When you get caught wanking

"I was just. You know... Emptying the old sack" 😅A photo posted by Sphynx Cat Memes (@sphynxcatmemes) on Jan 11, 2015 at 12:04am PST

10) When you bout to get that tail whooped for breaking a lamp

11) Waking up to Bae

12) Realization

*screams while laying two eggs end the inner lining of your uterus*A photo posted by Sphynx Cat Memes (@sphynxcatmemes) on Apr 3, 2015 at 7:01pm PDT

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Thanks for viewing!

Have a lovely day GAG users! (:

* Long live the pussy (cat) *

kxera is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 7

• Hah, this is adorable! By the way, how did you add Instagram photos to your take? I've been dying to figure this out! :)

• When editing the takes, there is an insta camera button. Just lick it and paste the picture code from instagram

• Oh okay! Thank you!

• hahahahaha.. the last one though...*-*

• Hahah cats are so cute! (even though they're rude sometimes :P)

• Lmao awe that is so cute!

• This was so great <3 gah aw ahh :3

• That was hilarious! I died at the memes.

• Haha thanks for this!

Not going to lie, when my friend showed me his Sphinx cat, I was unsure. While yes she can be temperamental (I mean who doesn't have those days?) she was really sweet most of the time. :)

• "most of the time" lol but they're so cute. They're so ugly that they're adorable.

• My friend calls it "fugly-cute" lol. She got scared by someone else, so she was... claw-y and skitterish that one time. But most of the time, she let us pet her and she purred and did other cute things. :)