Places to go to in Western Australia ♥

Western Australia, a place I call home. 💙 I'm an adventurous person and am always on the look out for new places to go to. Recently, I've been on a roadtrip around Western Australia and I've gathered a few places that, in my opinion, is worth visiting.

Places to go to in Western Australia ♥

Here are a few places that is worth going to when you're in Western Australia.

1. Wave Rock

• Wave Rock is a natural rock formation that is shaped like a tall breaking ocean waves and it has cultural significance to the Aborigines.

Wave Rock Rd, Hyden WA 6359, Australia. It is open daily from 9am till 5pm.

2. Lake Monger

• Lake Monger is a large urban wetland on the Swan Coastal Plain located in suburban Perth and nestled between the suburbs of Leederville, Wembley and Glendalough. This lake is used for recreation and is a major tourist attraction. Black swans has also been sighted here. Unfortunately, I didn't saw any black swans when I went there. Nonetheless, it's an amazing place!

3. Lake Hillier (aka Pink Lake)

• Lake Hillier is particularly notable for it's colour - pink. It is safe to swim in Lake Hillier. However, there are very few ways to reach this lake, helicopter is one of most common methods of travel. Cruises are also an option. When I went there, I traveled by air as it is the best mode of transportation for the lake's view and it's scenery.

Pink Lake WA 6450, Australia.

4. Perth Mint

• Perth Mint is Australia's official bullion mint.

Perth Mint, East Perth WA 6004, Australia. It is open daily from 9am till 5pm but is closed on Christmas day, Boxing day, Good Friday, Anzac day and New Year's day.

5. Sorrento Quay at Hillarys Boat Harbour

• Sorrento Quay is a great place to be at! Especially for family with kids, it'd be a great day out. It has a swimming beach, restaurants and cafes, shopping and live entertainment. You can never run out of fun when you're at Sorrento Quay!

58 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025, Australia.

6. Swan Valley

• Swan Valley has a lot of attractions. So my advice is, drive down there in the morning and spend the whole day there. I went there at around 11am and I went to many shops, restaurants and cafes. There's free wine and cheese testing even! Oh and drop by Margaret River Chocolate Company! ❤

× Black Swan Winery & Restaurant is Swan Valley's premier wine and dining experience. I had my lunch here and the food was perfect 👌

Margaret River Chocolate Company : 415 Harmans Mill Rd, Metricup WA 6280, Australia.

Black Swan Winery & Restaurant : 8600 West Swan Rd, Henly Brook WA 6055, Australia.

7. Kings Park

• A great place for relaxtion, or jogging, or just a stroll around the park. There's a cafe and a shop here too.

Kings Park, Perth WA 6005, Australia. The shop and cafe is open from Monday to Friday, 9am til 5pm.

8. South Perth Foreshore

• This is a wonderful place to watch the sunset or even sunrise! There's a park here too, it's Sir James Mitchell Park.

South Perth Foreshore, South Perth WA 6151, Australia.

Here's a picture I took at South Perth Foreshore when the sun was setting.

Hope you enjoyed reading it! 😊

mskay is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 8

• Lake Hillier (aka Pink Lake) is were all the flamingos go when they're born. They take a bath in there and then they come out pink. That's why a baby flamingo is white, but the adults are pink.

Nice take, Australia is a place that has always been in my list of places to visit.

• Really? I've read that the source of the pink colour is considered to be due to the presence of the organism Dunaliella salina that's in the lake. :O

Come for a visit! Promise you won't regret it. Thanks for reading 😊

• @complicated_soul wow I didn't know I was so convincing, I should run for politician 💪

• No Cottesloe or Coral Bay? Down south either? 😭😭😭

• Everything i read here is very good, beautiful places and nature
    thanks for the Take

• I am missing so much in this world
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../337.gif

• Australia girl and Australia so good. :D

• That's a great take :). Thanks for the share.

I just shared with a friend who is leaving for Australia tonight.

• Thank you for reading myTake 😊

Hope it helped him 😊

• Looks like someone did had lots of fun and truly enjoyed herself eh

• Thank you for sharing, that pink lake looks interesting:)

What Girls Said 9

• I would probably go to Lake Monger or South Perth Foreshore

• wave rock looks gorgeous!

• Awesome places! Would love to visit one day 😊

• These places seems fun!

• It really is! 😊

Thank you for reading myTake 😊

• Awesome take! Hope to visit there someday

• That sunset is gorgeous! And oh my gosh I wish I could visit the Pink Lake!! It really caught my attention.

• Thank you 😊 The sunset view that evening was spectacular 👌 Glad I could witnessed it. Oohh the pink lake is really gorgeous! A shame I couldn't swim in it 😔

Thank you for reading myTake 😊

• Wow this is real awesome!! I am going to Perth soon and this take is great and informative in so many ways!

• Thank you! I hope it helped you on your trip to Perth. 😊

Thank you for reading myTake 😊

• Nice take! It was fun aye going on a road trip 😉

• Thank you haha of course it was fun 😝 you were there too! 😂

• Wow, nice myTake!! ❤️ The Pink Lake really caught my eye. I'd love to go to Australia one day. Too bad it is SO far away :(