4 Presidential Canditates

I'm really excited about this election. I think Hillary Clinton has the chance to win and become USA's first female president. She has the support of minorities and the LGBT community and many women, though not all. She's a very popular canditate.

4 Presidential Canditates

This is her only daughter Chelsea, her granddaughter Charlotte as a newborn and her former-president husband, along with her son-in-law whose father is a smooth criminal.

Bernie Sanders is a very old white guy (has 4 kids), but he has some good ideas even though some people act like he's a communist (in his own words, he's a ''democratic socialist'') for wanting to make colleges tuition-free. It would be really good if he did it because many Americans struggle with student loans. He also supports the $15 minimum wage. I wonder if he'll do something about leaving tipped staff at the mercy of customers too.

I think no one would be surprised if he won.

There's Bobby Jindal who opposes gay marriage, loves guns and is a 2nd generation Indian-American. I'd suggest him to run for office in in India, or better yet, start an acting career. He's 44, very young compared to other canditates. He says he's ''the youngest canditate with the longest rรฉsumรฉ''.

Born in a Hindu family, he converted to Catholicism. He attends church every Sunday with his family.

There's Donald Trump, I don't think he'll get any votes at all. A baby would make a better president.

I want to like Ted Cruz. I mean, he's a Texan, conservative, looks like he's out of a comic. He and his family look so white (even though he's half Latino) and Southern it hurts. I feel like we'd be all back to Jim Crow if he was the president. It'd be a catastrophe, but it all seems funny in a way and makes me like him. Not vote for him, though.

The guy's face screams Texas.

As you see here, he has a pretty white-looking family. His beautiful wife Heidi is most likely German-American.

1860

Most Helpful Guy

• Bernie sanders all the way! We need to stop treating socialism like this dirty word and immediately jumping to communism. I have lived int he socialist country (UK) for a year now and I am still alive! I am doing well! and I think we could learn a thing or two form modern governments. Health care and education are crippling the US and we need to fix it.

Even if you disagree with me, I have yet to meet someone of either party not admit Sanders is by far the most sincere candidate they have seen in a long time, which goes a long way with political distrust the highest it has ever been (less than a third of Americans believe politicians actually care about them.)

Democrats need to stop saying he can't win because he is a self described socialist, he can. And I think he is much better the Hillary, even if we should have a female president, just because she is a woman does not mean she should get voted in for this, I want a great political candidate who is also a great woman leader. I doubt she would have even half as much support if she were a man or did not have Bill behind her...

• After writing this I read some more about Bernie Sanders and currently I'm in between him and Jill Stein

• I agree with parts that people are greedy in general but that still doesn't deliver the fact that the government is keeping people from making money by taxes and regulations that matter nothing and enter just crushing people it's hard to start a business anymore it's hard to hire employees with Obamacare and all the s*** that goes on.. I don't have a problem with anybody making money or begrudge them at all I hope everybody can get their hands on it and make something of yourself and make money.. It would help with so many other issues like free stuff and things that we shouldn't be paying for for people who take no responsibility

• This guy is making my brain explode with his economic ignorance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does no one pay attention to what's going on at all? Look at all the corruption behind Hillary Clinton. Look at her track record. If you know all the shit she's said and done and you still think she'd be even an "okay" president, I have no hope for the world.

• Very well said!! Hillary is poison and she don't know the truth

• yea, a few years ago she was anti-same sex marriage now since its "cool" to support she is supporting it. She is corrupted

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 59

• Please don't vote for Hillary just because she's a woman.

http://policydj.com/sandersvshillary.jpg

• I gave up on Hillary already, thank God

• I see, so "economics" (e. g. right wing shills) state these things. (btw, whatever the fed contributed to the collapse, it was part of the bank deregulation policy, which is laissez faire leaning).

Also, nice touch blaming anyone who's not white for some economic policies not working. Nice racism.

• *"economists"

• WOO! Go Bernie! Feel The Bern!! Honestly I think Bernie is the most genuine person in the race, and he's been fighting for civil rights for over 50 years, and knows where taxpayer money would be best used.

• From my experience in South America, NEVER vote for someone just because he/she support minorities. It's basically a way for them to get in power, using people like the LGBT community to look like a good, open-minded person. Using the "OMG I'LL SAVE POOR PEOPLE" strategy, my country is for 12 years on the hands of the SAME POLITICAL PARTY. And you know what? From the government statistics, the poverty decreased. From what I saw, it's basically the same crap.

And don't expect too much from social-democracy. Politicians are mostly pricks, now picture giving your money to these pricks waiting good services in return. I wound only vote for a social-democrat if I was on a country where people were truly honest, because otherwise, they will do like my town's mayor and build a big house, with a pool in the living room, using MY MONEY!

• Democracy is what people make of it. People whining on the internet certainly didn't build the democracy in the first place, and they won't contribute to its prosperity.

• @Fugue Democracy is a horrible system in the first place. The modern developer nation was built on rule of law, not democracy.

• Clinton will win. Although I would have voted for Sanders if Clinton had not been running. Bill was the greatest president of my lifetime. She was a confidant. having both of them in the White House again will be incredible for this country.
    Trump will get votes because there are complete morons out there. he is the best thing that could happen for the Democrats. That batshit crazy asshole will fragment the republicans and pull votes from anyone that might challenge Hillary. Go Hillary...

• You're saying Indian guys can't make good US presidents? That sounds kinda racist.

And what's with this "Hillary is popular for being female" thing? That's really low-information. You do realize that she's in contempt of Congress, right? And that there's enough stuff on her to put her away for 50 different felonies ranging from accessory to murder to fraud to destruction of evidence?

Trump has a big mouth, but he's been saying a lot of true things. Question is, what his real intentions behind it are. He's waffled more times than Newt.

And all this "white" and "white-looking" talk. Please. Talk records. Talk philosophies. The skin shade debate is shallow and boring.

• Gosh, you have no chill. This is not meant to be serious, it's meant be humorous. I never said Hillary is popular for being female, she's popular for a veriety of reasons.

• Trust me... You don't want Jindal. In eight years, he took a surplus and turned it into a deficit of the same size. He then cut education into oblivion... So much that even LSU is on the brink of filing for bankruptcy.

I live in Louisiana... Jindal is a train wreck, and I'm conservative (for the record).

• If Sanders doesn't win, I'm applying for dual-citizenship with Canada and getting the fuck out of here.

• Oh, and if by some stupidly low chance Trump wins, I'm DEFINITELY leaving the US.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11312-trump-card-why-the-donald-is-the-choice-of-many

I can go on a full fledged rant explaining why Trump is literal scum, but I've already done that and I don't feel like doing it again, so just click on that link and read what I wrote.

• drop your US citizenship, we are pretty much the only country to tax on citizens who don't live in the US permanently..

• @ccp16 I would only do that if I was absolutely certain that the US was gonna go down the shitter and has no chance of getting better. Despite how I feel about our country's government, I still love the country itself and actually do have hope for it.

• This will be an election cycle that, unless something changes soon, the Republican party will consume itself and guarantee Hillary the White House in 2016. Jindal (like Christie) is way under water in his approval ratings in his home state. Cruz says too much crazy stuff and has already started to turn on his own party members (also known as violating Reagan's 11th Commandment), and Trump (another serial 11th Commandment violator) is just a side show circus clown that the party would love to rid itself of. Their biggest fear is Trump will run as a 3rd party candidate which will make it a landslide victory for Hillary. Hell, if Trump were running as a 3rd party candidate, Sanders might even have a chance to win.

• If Hillary gets it I may just hang myself. Or go overseas and live on an island somewhere. I really hope Donald Trump wins by a landslide or just fixes the election with all his money, we need a Christian president who doesn't hang out at Bohemian Grove coming up with ways to screw the little man.

• Clinton, Sanders, Jindal, Trump, Cruz. Even with the newest math, that still comes out to 5 not 4. And you left out some of the top contenders, so I do not see what the point of your Take is.

• I'm a lazy fuck who can't do math. Enough for you?

Really, this was written in kind of a hurry and not meant to be serious. I'll write a new one.

• I say it is 4 because Trump doesn't count.

• Current polls have him leading the Republican candidates. Sounds like that counts! But his suicidal moments of foot in mouth disease will bring him down in flames, big time. @OpenClose

• I don't like Bernie that much at all but I'd much rather have him as president than Hilary Clinton, considering she allowed 4 Americans to die and has been doing illegal activities.

Also, you forgot Rand Paul, who is probably the best candidate for presidency this country has at the moment.

• it's obvious you watch tv news actors and think that's news.

• Bernie Sanders is the only one worth winning the election. Everyone else would put the final nails in the coffin.

• Any candidate with a "D" next to their name is to be avoided, they're poison for the country.

Now the ones with a "R" next to their name aren't much better in most cases, the only one I see as being worth it is Rand Paul because he's litterally the only one out there shaking the establishment up, he'd be a great President.

But most people aren't smart enough to vote for him.

• Never4get that Hillary was laughing about getting a known pedophile a smaller punishment during her lawyer times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

• Hillary has no chance winning. Do you not know of all the scandals she's involved in? How about those emails? Donald Trump would make a good president. Remember the Hispanic that killed that girl? He was here illegally. Everyone doubted Trump but he was right.

• Ted Cruz can't run because he was born in Calgory Canada, Hillary Clinton is legit criminal who hides records (not hearing much of her these days right?), and the other democratic candidates are a joke, I mean they are no names with no chance, the democrats have put all their eggs in the Hillary basket and now all these allegations, findings, and realization she was only riding on the coat tails of her husband is causing her to fallout. Now the flip side, the Republicans have the opposite problem they have no f*ing clue who they want, they tried Jeb but he has the Bush curse, now they are on Trump (really a reality star, has no chance), they have the boring names like Walker and Santorum (expected and no momentum) then there are my personal favorites Ben Carson the brilliant surgeon who is 1000% for free market capitalism however he isn't going much momentum. Also my favorite candidate Carly Fiorina (bet you haven't heard of HER) she is a brilliant women who is truly strong (rose her way up to HP CEO) she is brazen attacking this administration and her fellow republicans, she is the true Independent women who has no help from her husband to get into politics, both parties are in disarray right now, so in reality it will be "Who screws up the least" in this election

• He's running though? How is this happening

• He wasn't born in Calgary

• Is it Cruz? Cause I know one of them iwas born in Calgory

• If the option "None of the Above" was given on election polls. I bet you that option would get the majority vote every single time.

• I think Hilary will win and not because she's the best candidate. She will win because people want to have the first female president.

• Hillary Clinton would sink this country ! She's a conniving, money grubbing shrew who deserves to be in prison. Why? It's simple, BENGHAZI ! She's evil personified
    and would finish the job completely destroying this country that the no good bastard
    Obama started. First black President my ass ! He's mixed. And he only trots out being half black when it's politically expededient.

• So what will make Hillary a good president besides the fact that she'd be the first woman president?

• More from Guys
    39

What Girls Said 17

• I adore Bernie Sanders, I really do. Do I think he'll get the democratic nomination, probably not. But I'm hoping he does.

You were a little unfair to the conservative candidates though. C'mon, gotta be fair.

Though you had me at "a baby would make a better president"

In conclusion, Bernie! Bernie! Bernie! C'mon Bernie, mama needs to go to graduate school.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Obama, spoke on free college as well, it ain't gonna happen. This country is in way too deep of debt. And noone wants to take back our companies that are abroad because of fear of starting conflict. Its not happening. Bernie sounds pretty, but he won't deliver. Going from whom i consider the best president in U. S history Obama to Bernie would make us a laughing stalk to the world, most foreigners even say making hilary would make us a laughing stalk because of how much fraud she has been in.

• I have faith in Bernie. Bernie Bernie Bernie! Haha. Time will tell, it's a long way to elections and an even longer way to the new president changing systems.

• It will probably come down to Hillary and Jeb Bush when it's all said and done. Both are bought and paid for by special interest cash. Neither will be good for the country. Trump is trying to portray himself as the outsider, but I think that will crumble and I am a little leery of why someone so wealthy even wants the job in the first place. This nation refuses to budge from the 2 party system and vote for anyone not backed by corporate cash. We deserve what we get.

• Is it bad that I'm interested in what Trump could bring to the table here?

I think we should give him a fair chance. I mean, I love the fact that he says what he thinks without acting like he's walking on eggshells. He doesn't even use a teleprompter!

Let the downvotes begin. Sorry I don't blindly follow the hate train!

• Realizing that what Trump says is usually hateful and often racist, and all to often disrespectful of people who may not be perfect but still deserve respect, is not following a hate train. It is being intelligent.

• I don't think people doubt he is a bad business man or would be alright for the economy, but me personally, I will never accept him as a president. He has no political experience, meaning he will have less luck than Obama does with congress and he has no foreign policy experience (plus other world leaders think he is a complete joke). to me, that means a terrible president and as bad as things have gotten economically internally, this election has a lot to do with foreign affairs as the economy is at least stabilized currently.

I really don't mean any of that to be mean, but those are my reasons for not liking Trump.

• "I mean, you've got to admire someone who unapologetically stands up for what he believes in and says what he thinks no matter what."
      I can admire people like that, but not on the political stage. There is too much of what he says that is offputting and unprofessional. World leaders can't work with someone like this. Americans already ran in to this nightmare with George W. Bush and I don't think they want to go through that again. Donald Trump is fine for entertainment and fine for being a ruthless businessman - but politics cannot be run the same way as a business. Unlike business where money is at stake, you're dealing with real lives here and one wrong move can cost a lot of them. No, not for president. It's been clear that his running has been a marketing tactic for himself, nothing more.

• Interesting myTake. Unfortunately you attracted the hilla-haters.

• I want Donald to win. This country needs to go back to being conservative.

• I vote for Bobby Jindal

• Why the fuck is Ted Cruz even mentioned, but Rand Paul is not? What is wrong with this picture? Everything.

• it's for FUUUUUUUN

I never said I'd talk about each one thoroughly. I wrote this for

FUUUUUUUUUN

• But you didn't talk about him at allllllllll!

• Yes I didn't. Because I'm lazy and this is for FUUUUUUNNN

• I honestly dont care about any of the candidates. Nothing they are saying is new, non of them to me will turn this country around. Im a democrat , but there is a republican , who had me all ears when he spoke. EVERYONE ELSE , was singing the same song. the country won't turn around that way.

• Actually a lot of people support Donald trump. At least where I live
    You lack knowledge of politics

• Doesn't matter, he won't win. And I'm really getting pissed off, this wasn't even meant to be serious x1000

• Are you retarded? There isn't a single lie in this take. I didn't write it so your dumb ass would get informed about politics. It was for fun. Stop trying to ruin my day and get a fucking life.

• For most of them the only thing you stated were their race or religon. Also things about their families.
      You also stated that Donald trump won't get votes
      You are extremely wrong.

• what's up with all the โ€whiteโ€ comments?
    doubt you'd have had the balls to talk about obama's family being โ€so black it hurtsโ€ or โ€some black guy with a black wife. very black familyโ€. i mean really.

• Nope, I wouldn't ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ

• Nope, I wouldn't ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ Since when not being racist a bad thing? "Not having balls"?

• you know that you would be in trouble if you said that

• Guys bernie is a communist, just search it up. And I feel like he's mostly supporting black lives matter and minimum wage to get votes from young people

• Humans can't handle communism just read animal farm or take a look at history, someone always wants more

• I'm not the only one who has said that he is a communist. That is the truth whether people like it or not.

• Whatever you say. Not going to argue with you

• I'm crying because FREE COLLEGE TUITION
    FUCFICJCKJDJEJSJ

• Sounds like you like being in debt ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ

• Ehjwbdjwbwb OFC NOT ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Hillary is horrible! Also, you're not giving Bernie the credit he deserves.

• I realized that.

• Don't know much about these but if I was American id vote Bernie Sanders

• I personally liked Scott Walker, but they all had their strong points, and weaknesses! Hopefully, we will get elected a useful president who will live up to their stating! I wish them all luck! :)

• I hope Bernie Sanders wins. Donald will destroy this country.

• Hillary would too. I'm conservative and I'm leaning towards Sanders. I'm sick of corrupt politicians.

• The issue with Clinton is that so many people don't trust her. I mean, I wouldn't say most people really trust -any- politician, but she's on another level. She's a weak campaigner as well, which is going to be a big problem no matter how good her message might be. If she wins, I think it's going to have to do with how split everyone is on the candidates. I don't recall the latest elections looking quite this... scattered. Not hating on her, just saying what I'm seeing. I'm all for a female president, but I'm not sure she's the one for the job. The timing and the attitude toward her... it's not exactly stellar.

And the Republican candidates... that's just... such a mess. I almost feel bad for them all. Except Trump. Because that guy really needs to sit himself down and scoot away from politics.

• So who are you going for?

• Take Owner: Really? I'm glad to hear that. :D I would love a female president, but yeah, I'd rather wait for a different candidate.

Xelebrum: That's so true. I go through his votes sometimes, on certain issues, just to see if his votes really reflect what he's saying, and so far he's got a stellar track record. I definitely trust him a LOT more than Clinton (though, tbh, that's not saying much).

• I think you said all this much better than I did! well done.