4 Presidential Canditates

I'm really excited about this election. I think Hillary Clinton has the chance to win and become USA's first female president. She has the support of minorities and the LGBT community and many women, though not all. She's a very popular canditate.

4 Presidential Canditates

This is her only daughter Chelsea, her granddaughter Charlotte as a newborn and her former-president husband, along with her son-in-law whose father is a smooth criminal.

Bernie Sanders is a very old white guy (has 4 kids), but he has some good ideas even though some people act like he's a communist (in his own words, he's a ''democratic socialist'') for wanting to make colleges tuition-free. It would be really good if he did it because many Americans struggle with student loans. He also supports the $15 minimum wage. I wonder if he'll do something about leaving tipped staff at the mercy of customers too.

I think no one would be surprised if he won.

There's Bobby Jindal who opposes gay marriage, loves guns and is a 2nd generation Indian-American. I'd suggest him to run for office in in India, or better yet, start an acting career. He's 44, very young compared to other canditates. He says he's ''the youngest canditate with the longest résumé''.

Born in a Hindu family, he converted to Catholicism. He attends church every Sunday with his family.

There's Donald Trump, I don't think he'll get any votes at all. A baby would make a better president.

I want to like Ted Cruz. I mean, he's a Texan, conservative, looks like he's out of a comic. He and his family look so white (even though he's half Latino) and Southern it hurts. I feel like we'd be all back to Jim Crow if he was the president. It'd be a catastrophe, but it all seems funny in a way and makes me like him. Not vote for him, though.

The guy's face screams Texas.

As you see here, he has a pretty white-looking family. His beautiful wife Heidi is most likely German-American.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 60

• Luckily we have here a better political system.

Based on what i know any of them will be a good choice

• You forgot Rand Paul.

• The Republicans have Rand Paul and the Democrats have Bernie Sanders.
      Hard choice.

• @OpenClose Another thing that I've been thinking of which could work well for a socialist country is a national database of places that are hiring. Have all employers put all the information on a government website (hopefully it would work better than the Obamacare website).

• Yes. The gov could use, and be a platform for, much more consolidation.

• Why did you post as Anonymous?

The word is "candidate," not "candidate."

• You didn't show Dr. Ben Carson or his family. I wonder if you'd say "he has a really black looking family"? Wtf?

• We want Trump We Want Trump ))))))

• They are all the same shit in different skin.

• Trump is a fat cat and Hillary is a liar. They only give a fuck about themselves and their millionaire billionaire compadres. Sanders is the only person I would even consider giving my vote to on this list.
    peoriaundergrounder.com/.../...vilized_society.png

• Hilary did say that she was against gay marriage and supported only marriage between a man and a woman
    so did Obama.
    Either way Bernie Sanders or Clinton will eat america alive.

Let's face it people, Trump is going to win.

• I think Hilary will win and not because she's the best candidate. She will win because people want to have the first female president.

• Hillary has no chance winning. Do you not know of all the scandals she's involved in? How about those emails? Donald Trump would make a good president. Remember the Hispanic that killed that girl? He was here illegally. Everyone doubted Trump but he was right.

• Another lunatic wanting to vote for Hillary regardless of whether she will ruin this country even more. This is why certain people shouldn't vote. I don't Beebe they are smart enough to vote.

I don't care about anything. She can be the first female president. Who cares about the United Stars of America. She should be president just because she is a female. F'tards

• Did I say I'll vote for her? You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Hilary Clinton is going to win... it's already been decided.

Hilary Clinton is also the worst decision out of anyone who could become President, and she will carry on the mess from the Bush administration and the Obama administration.

I'm so glad I'm not from the US, your country is going to the shitter.

• Don't be so sure about Hillary winning. Bernie has a lot of support.

• It doesn't matter. Clinton will win, I'm ready to bet on it. She'll be the first female President, just like Obama was the first black President.

• Sanders is a socialist and a jew, Clinton is a woman, Cruz was born in Canada, Bush and Rubio are Catholics, Trump probably won't get the nomination. So does that leave us?

Rand Paul. Thats it.

• I'd say Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders would be the best options. Has Obama declared that he won't be running for a 3rd time?

• Where's Rand Paul?

• I am not an American but please do not elect Donald Trump... I mean come on...
    Bernie Sanders sounds like he is the best candidate, but someone of his political orientation can never be elected as a president in the USA unfortunately.

• Bernie Sanders has disastrous theories on economic policy. It's Rand Paul or nothing.

• Rand Paul would best all 4 of these candidates.

• And Bernie Sanders is very blurry in what he calls an economic plan.

• And all they do is talk, esp. Randal. At least Ron audited the Fed together with Alan Grayson. All Rand does is talk, while kissing the wealthy interests' ass.

In contrast, Bernie Sanders has a ~40 year record which proves he's not all talk.

• Like voting yes for congressional pay raises? or voting to raise the debt ceiling every time? I will give him props for voting against NSA spying, but saying that the answer to big government is more government sort of throws me off to be honest.

• We need a Libertarian candidate on this list.

• Our governor John Kasich would be a good candidate for the Republicans. If he wins our state, he'd win the election. Ohio won Obamas election. We're a swing state

• He would win if Americans are OK with banning abortion.

• More from Guys
    40

What Girls Said 18

• Interesting myTake. Unfortunately you attracted the hilla-haters.

• what's up with all the ”white” comments?
    doubt you'd have had the balls to talk about obama's family being ”so black it hurts” or ”some black guy with a black wife. very black family”. i mean really.

• Nope, I wouldn't 👩🏿

• Nope, I wouldn't 👩🏿 Since when not being racist a bad thing? "Not having balls"?

• you know that you would be in trouble if you said that

• I personally liked Scott Walker, but they all had their strong points, and weaknesses! Hopefully, we will get elected a useful president who will live up to their stating! I wish them all luck! :)

• Guys bernie is a communist, just search it up. And I feel like he's mostly supporting black lives matter and minimum wage to get votes from young people

• Humans can't handle communism just read animal farm or take a look at history, someone always wants more

• I'm not the only one who has said that he is a communist. That is the truth whether people like it or not.

• Whatever you say. Not going to argue with you

• Don't know much about these but if I was American id vote Bernie Sanders

• Why the fuck is Ted Cruz even mentioned, but Rand Paul is not? What is wrong with this picture? Everything.

• it's for FUUUUUUUN

I never said I'd talk about each one thoroughly. I wrote this for

FUUUUUUUUUN

• But you didn't talk about him at allllllllll!

• Yes I didn't. Because I'm lazy and this is for FUUUUUUNNN

• Hillary is horrible! Also, you're not giving Bernie the credit he deserves.

• I realized that.

• I honestly dont care about any of the candidates. Nothing they are saying is new, non of them to me will turn this country around. Im a democrat , but there is a republican , who had me all ears when he spoke. EVERYONE ELSE , was singing the same song. the country won't turn around that way.

• I'm crying because FREE COLLEGE TUITION
    FUCFICJCKJDJEJSJ

• Sounds like you like being in debt 💸💸💸

• Ehjwbdjwbwb OFC NOT 😱

• Does no one pay attention to what's going on at all? Look at all the corruption behind Hillary Clinton. Look at her track record. If you know all the shit she's said and done and you still think she'd be even an "okay" president, I have no hope for the world.

• Very well said!! Hillary is poison and she don't know the truth

• yea, a few years ago she was anti-same sex marriage now since its "cool" to support she is supporting it. She is corrupted

• It will probably come down to Hillary and Jeb Bush when it's all said and done. Both are bought and paid for by special interest cash. Neither will be good for the country. Trump is trying to portray himself as the outsider, but I think that will crumble and I am a little leery of why someone so wealthy even wants the job in the first place. This nation refuses to budge from the 2 party system and vote for anyone not backed by corporate cash. We deserve what we get.

• I adore Bernie Sanders, I really do. Do I think he'll get the democratic nomination, probably not. But I'm hoping he does.

You were a little unfair to the conservative candidates though. C'mon, gotta be fair.

Though you had me at "a baby would make a better president"

In conclusion, Bernie! Bernie! Bernie! C'mon Bernie, mama needs to go to graduate school.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Obama, spoke on free college as well, it ain't gonna happen. This country is in way too deep of debt. And noone wants to take back our companies that are abroad because of fear of starting conflict. Its not happening. Bernie sounds pretty, but he won't deliver. Going from whom i consider the best president in U. S history Obama to Bernie would make us a laughing stalk to the world, most foreigners even say making hilary would make us a laughing stalk because of how much fraud she has been in.

• I have faith in Bernie. Bernie Bernie Bernie! Haha. Time will tell, it's a long way to elections and an even longer way to the new president changing systems.

• I vote for Bobby Jindal

• Actually a lot of people support Donald trump. At least where I live
    You lack knowledge of politics

• Doesn't matter, he won't win. And I'm really getting pissed off, this wasn't even meant to be serious x1000

• Are you retarded? There isn't a single lie in this take. I didn't write it so your dumb ass would get informed about politics. It was for fun. Stop trying to ruin my day and get a fucking life.

• For most of them the only thing you stated were their race or religon. Also things about their families.
      You also stated that Donald trump won't get votes
      You are extremely wrong.

• I hope Bernie Sanders wins. Donald will destroy this country.

• Hillary would too. I'm conservative and I'm leaning towards Sanders. I'm sick of corrupt politicians.

• I want Donald to win. This country needs to go back to being conservative.

• Is it bad that I'm interested in what Trump could bring to the table here?

I think we should give him a fair chance. I mean, I love the fact that he says what he thinks without acting like he's walking on eggshells. He doesn't even use a teleprompter!

Let the downvotes begin. Sorry I don't blindly follow the hate train!

• Realizing that what Trump says is usually hateful and often racist, and all to often disrespectful of people who may not be perfect but still deserve respect, is not following a hate train. It is being intelligent.

• I don't think people doubt he is a bad business man or would be alright for the economy, but me personally, I will never accept him as a president. He has no political experience, meaning he will have less luck than Obama does with congress and he has no foreign policy experience (plus other world leaders think he is a complete joke). to me, that means a terrible president and as bad as things have gotten economically internally, this election has a lot to do with foreign affairs as the economy is at least stabilized currently.

I really don't mean any of that to be mean, but those are my reasons for not liking Trump.

• "I mean, you've got to admire someone who unapologetically stands up for what he believes in and says what he thinks no matter what."
      I can admire people like that, but not on the political stage. There is too much of what he says that is offputting and unprofessional. World leaders can't work with someone like this. Americans already ran in to this nightmare with George W. Bush and I don't think they want to go through that again. Donald Trump is fine for entertainment and fine for being a ruthless businessman - but politics cannot be run the same way as a business. Unlike business where money is at stake, you're dealing with real lives here and one wrong move can cost a lot of them. No, not for president. It's been clear that his running has been a marketing tactic for himself, nothing more.

• The issue with Clinton is that so many people don't trust her. I mean, I wouldn't say most people really trust -any- politician, but she's on another level. She's a weak campaigner as well, which is going to be a big problem no matter how good her message might be. If she wins, I think it's going to have to do with how split everyone is on the candidates. I don't recall the latest elections looking quite this... scattered. Not hating on her, just saying what I'm seeing. I'm all for a female president, but I'm not sure she's the one for the job. The timing and the attitude toward her... it's not exactly stellar.

And the Republican candidates... that's just... such a mess. I almost feel bad for them all. Except Trump. Because that guy really needs to sit himself down and scoot away from politics.

• So who are you going for?

• Take Owner: Really? I'm glad to hear that. :D I would love a female president, but yeah, I'd rather wait for a different candidate.

Xelebrum: That's so true. I go through his votes sometimes, on certain issues, just to see if his votes really reflect what he's saying, and so far he's got a stellar track record. I definitely trust him a LOT more than Clinton (though, tbh, that's not saying much).

• I think you said all this much better than I did! well done.