11 Moments That Make Life Worth Living

1. Your friend cracking a joke that makes you laugh for 15 minutes

The Moments That Make Life Worth Living

2. Eating Pizza

3. A baby laughing at you when you make a face

4. Waking up and realizing that it is Friday!!!

5. Realizing that you have another bite of chocolate left

6. That moment when you realized that you faced one of your fears

7. Ah-ha! moments

8. When someone brings baked goods to school or work

9. Connecting with someone who you never thought that you would and making an awesome, new friend

10. When the weather person says it is supposed to rain, but it turns out to be beautiful

11. When you are on the receiving end of a random act of kindness

Just a small list of the better things in life. Made me feel good writing it! How about you? What would be on your list?

sparkly-crystal is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 13

• A cool breeze on a hot day,

• This take sounded like something you wrote to try and cheer somebody up when their mood is down or when they are feeling downbeat and unhappy.

• I like rain, but I agree with the rest of your points, very nice Take :D

• That moment you wake up with a start thinking you're late for work and then you realise it's Saturday and you don't have to work today. Yeey

• Thanks for these pictures. This article is so good.

• Finding true love. That alone makes life worth living.

• Of course all the small things in life that add up, give that little joy. Loved the Take nice :)

• That moment when you find and extra 5 bucks in your pocket and don't remember when you left it in there.

• dont really agree on any of these.

• You have no... I can't...

Someone take this mytake writer's computer away.

• Oh fuck off with your bitterness. It doesn't make you more attractive.

• I agree

• What about orgasms.

• Nice I agree

What Girls Said 9

• 12. When you winged liner is perfect

• These are my favourite moments too😍😍😍

• I don't understand number 9.

• awesome!!!

• I like this. :)

• I would add, being around someone that will join you when you dance silly :P
    And random people that ill play marco polo with you at the store XD

• Agree with all except 10. Rain IS beautiful..

• :) You're right.

I like

1. When I save a turtle in the middle of the road.
    2. When I make my boyfriend genuinely laugh
    3. When I crack up with my mom.
    4. When I make my grandmother smile.
    5. When my rats lick me and show me any type of affection and trust. Like when my brown berkshire stops exploring to run on my lap and say hello. Or when my hooded dumbo grabs my hand to lick all my fingers. And when my cheeky creamy dumbo gives me a few quick licks like "I still like you, mom"
    6. When the boyfriend surprises me with Red Bowl (because there's a master chef working there, swear :)
    7. When the new dish is delicious and worth the risk of trying something new.
    8. When I play with an adorable little kid and get them to smile and feel special.
    9. Thinking about the future. Future farm, with vegetables in the garden, herbs near the door, chickens in the yard, green all around, a forest to the back, deer and rabbits in the distance. Future job, helping animals and the people that love them, educating the people that maybe don't. Future home full of love, so many saved pets, big and small. Husband there, big blue eyes looking at me with love, annoying me in his special way, surprising me with food, and being surprised right back, waking up and falling asleep with the one I love. Little ones, starting out enclosed in my womb, greeting me, so tiny and precious, growing and exploring, learning, and full of wonder.