13 Irritating Behaviors that Make Me Go Stark Raving Mad >:(

Am sure a lot of you get angry for some kind of reason, and I would like to list a few things that make me go >:(

I might/might not have anger issues but all I know for sure is that I have a bad temper...

1. When people think they are always right >:(

Arggghhh i can't stand it when people never recognize that they're wrong or that they did a mistake even tho sh** is obvious

2. When people lie >:(

Can't stand it when people lie and pretend they're telling the truth...pffffff that's bulls**t

3. When people owe you ca$h but don't give you back your money >:(

In the case when someone was broke and you were kind enough to lend em cash...normally they should pay you back...but some pretend like they suddenly got amnesia.

4. When people break promises >:(

What's the point of doing "promises" to someone when you can't even f*****g maintain them uh??

the thing is...when you do a promise.....respect it!

5. When people get nosy >:(

Why can't those people simply mind their own business?? They have a life...look after it instead of trying to invade other people's privacy.

6. When people judge >:(

Why do some people even judge others based on how they look like or things they've heard about them when in fact; they don't know anything about that person's life or about stuffs those people are going through? -_-''

7. When people impose things on you >:(

C'mon why do some people will impose stuffs on you?? Or force you to do things you don't want to?? Why can't they let people choose what they think are good for them?....same goes for people who like to give orders...oh hell naw!!!

8. When people think they are superior >:(

To all those who think they are better than others ; guess what??? ......no one cares

It's as simple as that.

9. When people will discourage you >:(

Oh yes i think this gif is perfect to describe it. Some people want to see you stay left behind by constantly discouraging you from doing something you wanna do.

10. When people don't listen to you >:(

Nothing more frustrating than someone who won't listen to you when you're talking to them.

11. When a person doesn''t have time for you >:(

Each time i am being told that "oh I don't have time for this!" or "I am busy" this makes me wanna hold my peace forever and never talk again. :'(

12. People who are selfish >:(

I guess selfish people only know one person: THEMSELVES.

*rolls eyes*

13. People who try to fool you >:(

Just don't let anyone fool you

#LettingOutAnger

GAGers what are things that make you go mad?

zombiebabe is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 16

• 1,5, and 9 is all women..

• oh yea? men are like that too

• i love how when somebody says something bad about women, she says "well some guys can do that too"

lol obviously there is always going to be an exception to anything.. im just saying in general women do those 3 things more frequently

• LMFAO ! Your life is pre paid no fuss !

• why you say that?

• what the hell? i am not married >:( >:( and i don't expect anyone to buy me stufs

• I NEVER said you directly ! chill

• Sexism
    Discrimination
    Subtle gold digging
    Fortune seekers (those people, who take every advantage of you)
    Hipocrites (dont know how its spelled)
    Haters
    Crybabies
    Wannabe "alphas"

Aaand the one's I deal with are my neighbors:
    RELIGIOUS FANATICS!!!
    welp!
    They are so freaking brainwashed, that they shove their belief onto me >.< Aw hell nahw!

• I think we are all guilty of many of these things at at least some points

• 11. When a person doesn''t have time for you
    12. People who are selfish

"You owe me your time! But I hate selfish people."

• Was I the only one raised in a house where women are meant to be seen, naked, and not heard?

• Great rant - A lot of your ones would definitely make my list as well

• People suck

• I mean, all of those are just number 12, but okay.

• Number1 yesss I hate people who think they are always right

• YOU KNOW WHAT IRRITATES ME YOU GAG WITH YOUR HACKERS AND STALKERS YOU HAVE NO LIFE IS THAT IT IS THAT WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME.

• People who argue with you and tell you to stop arguing

• sexism and sense of entitlement.

• Man, you must hate the world then. Because these are everyday people you meet in our society.

• Hearing someone chew with the mouth open is the worst to me, i would even divorce haha

• Love the gifs! I thought you were only limited to 10?

What Girls Said 12