The 4 Phobias I Have and Why I Detest Them

This is a mytake where I will be writing about my biggest fears and things that just make my skin crawl, make me feel nauseated or that I just absolutely dread. This took a lot of courage for me to write, but if you still want to make fun of me I don't care plus I know this is just the internet so I won't take it personally.

4. Fear of Cockroaches (Katsaridaphobia)

Lol perhaps I am exaggerating in that gif, but seriously I absolutely fear if there was ever a day where a bunch of cockroaches invaded my home or anywhere I was they were at too. To me this is like the worst way to die ewwwww yuck the very thought of cockroaches make my face turn blue. What sucks the most are the ones that make that hissing noise holy crap those types just make me shit my breeches lol. The whole earth needs to find away to get rid of all of them and what's even more terrifying is that they have a high tolerance towards nuclear radiation.

3. Fear of Death (thanatophobia)

While its no secret nobody actually likes dying nor do we like to accept it, but some others are more accepting of it than others. The very thought of thinking about it either gives me a feeling of emptiness or a feeling of depression. Emptiness cause if there really is no after life after this life then that means there is no point of living your life since it will be like you never existed and you were never born after you die anyways.

Depression because if there is that slight slight chance that there is another life after this life on Earth and after death you enter a whole other dimension where you could burn in eternal hell fire and brutal painful gruesome torture. Either way I have learned to not think about this as much as I used to cause thinking about it makes me feel like my life is so meaningless.

2. Fear of centipedes (Chilopodophobia)

Why oh why do we have to share this world with these hideous creatures? Centipedes, Millipedes, silver fish,etc. I don't give a fuck they can all die and burn. And to think some countries have these fuckers as pets what is wrong with people? These type of insects should all go instinct its not like they really serve any real purpose in the animal food chain anyways. What I hate the most about them is all those legs they have despite how big they can get they can still run fast as fuck right behind you and crawl on your skin ewwwwwwwwwwww yuck gross.

1. Fear of needles (blood injection-injury phobia)

This is my biggest fear ever; the mere thought of looking at even a picture of a needle going inside some other person's skin makes me feel nauseous. I can't even look at a picture of one for more than 10 seconds otherwise I will become nauseous I quickly copy and pasted the gif above as fast as I could. Ever since I had to get my vaccines when I came to America I hate needles the fear and problem didn't really develop until one day I went my family doctor for them to draw blood.

That day was when it all begun one of the male nurses poked the needle into my vein so I was curious and decided to see what it looked like needles to say within 2 seconds I passed out. Ever since that day I have developed an intense far of needles, I can't even look at other people getting their shots without going unconscious. When I get my shots even if I don't look at it I will either pass out or come close to passing out and become very nauseous sometimes I will vomit too.

Phobia means irrational fear yet some things are very dangerous that they could kill you so fearing those certain things is actually very rational.

Do you share any of these phobias? Thanks if you read this mytake.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 14

OMG this reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYadvecaGhY

Lol that person in the video who said when she's not gone kind of sounds like those cockroaches from the movie called joe's apartment if you've ever seen that movie.

Hahaha love that movie

@Youdoyouboo It's a show but I don't know the song sorry

Cockroaches, as well as spiders

heights ><

I don't like those either but I've gotten better over the years of dealing with it The worst thing is having a house many stories up and thinking about what would happen if that whole building collapsed :O

ya worry about that everyday #tokyoearthquake

Oh god that would be terrible.

I am scared of almost all the insects in the world. I even used to be scared of butterflies. Even now I am scared of butterflies but I can control myself nowadays. 🐞🐝🐛🐌🐞🕷🦂🦀

Those first two are me 100%. I'm also terrified of heights, mushrooms, and holes.

I am afraid of heights. I don't panic but it's scary to me

I agree with 3 and 2.

I'm afraid of the dark, spiders, heights, and people throwing up

Thank you for scarring me for life with the 1st picture

I clicked for Spongebob :)
    I have ranidaphobia.
    www.fearof.net/.../...rogs-Phobia-Ranidaphobia.jpg
    Seriously? Who finds THOSE adorable?
    The only frog I would be willing to go near is Kermit, that's it.

Spgone bob is a cutie pie ^_^ and so you fear me? I am a frog :'(

I have a phobia of people so I stay home inside all the time

I have a dog phobia (cynophobia)

typophobia and I WON'T be checking back on the comments to my post because I know some sneaky snake is gunna post a pic of something creepy with clusters of little holes in it... *itches goose bumps all over body

What Guys Said 9

I don't have those phobias, but I don't like heights... and I also get very uncomfortable around knives and fire.

i have a very bad phobia but i can't say because i dont wanna remember it.

Yup, I have all of those.

Im fine with getting shots as long as I don't look at it but I freak out at the thought of having blood drawn or getting an IV. So its mainly the needle going into my veins that bothers me.

For me, 2 & 4 can be combined into "I just hate all insects".

And death scares me for the same reasons you mentioned.

I'm with ya on the cockroaches part. It's not that I'm afraid of them but when I see them, I just think they're the ugliest, motherfucking worst disgusting pieces of shit that's ever existed on Earth. Seeing them (especially the big ones) makes my skin crawl. Ever stepped on a big one? *Shudders*

I know they are so gross and they reproduce so quickly and have been on this earth way longer than us humans that's the scariest fucking part I wish they all died.

I dont have any Phobias, I just find cockroaches disgusting so I kill them wherever I see. About death... Well its part of the life and you can't change that, I can just wish to die peaceful and not in bad situation.

Lol we have had a cockroach problem in our appartment, and my roommate is not too fond of them. I just kill them when i see them, but he's more like you, i. E. can't stand them at all. We threw some insecticides in "thwir" areas so that they die off and then we won't see them for maybe 2 months,, butey recur again and its a repeat process... He is very into switching places coz of this. And while the gif isn't a real possibility, ( unless you are already dead and a pregnant roach couple somehow managed to get into ur body..)
    They CAN spread some nasty diseases..

As for myself i dont have these phobias, but i hate spiders! I HATE THEM! I can't stand them. I can kill a medium sized one nowadays but im still a bit wary of the really big ones

I am going to spam this myTake whoever pisses me off 😈

I'm not afraid of needles, but like you I can't look at them going inside someone's skin. When I get a needle I have to look away.

yeah your fear of it is not as bad mine is really bad I hate them so much.

Centipedes MAN SCARY LITTLE CUNTS! I was bitten by one oww they sting 😱
    They're known to eat mice and snakes too (in Brazil). Badass little buggers but scary af

Yet eww I know its sickening they should all die sorry to hear that happened if one bit me I'd clutch my heart and get a heart attack.