You should think about "NOW" while "REJECTING" them later

You should know that before you even read this MyTake of mine, that there is going to be a lot of rambling within it. But you need to keep in mind that It'll be focusing on the "WHOLE PICTURE", not what's just right in front of us. Which would include the next couple of guys/girls that __ will probably be "approaching" shortly after us. Well, it's about time to get this show on the road.

I've never turned down anyone that has had enough courage to "approach" me. Since not only did I give __ a "CONFIDENCE BOOST" MY "FELLOW MEN" would also have a shot at her now. Since she'd think "HEY I GOT ___ NUMBER, so why can't I get ____ also?". Like the say #TeamWorkMakeTheDreamWork right?You should think about

So rather I found her to be "CUTE" or even "UNATTRACTIVE". None of that would even matter at that point in time since I'd thinking about the next man/woman "UNLIKE MOST" people these days. it also gives us all a chance at finding that so-called special someone, right? because everybody would be actively searching OR getting a chance at it.

For that to happen everybody must feel comfortable with/around each other. Which could happen quite easily IMHO If people chose to "THINK" about the next person's feelings for a moment/quit being selfish.

Ya know, before "REJECTING" them as usual on top bringing their self-esteem down to an all time low. Once that happens __ usually falls into a pit of despair thinking "Will I be alone forever?" all because of what a couple of people have done to them (rejection wise)

That girl/boy might have been a rated 4+ in your eyes, but she could have been someone else's legit rated 8+. See that's the thing though, those 2 will probably never be together now since ___ chose to quit searching after being shot down so much which is kind of sad.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this "while it might not mean anything to you personally, it can mean the world to them". I've seen it happen 1st hand when I gave this girl my number in the 8th grade.

That girl blushed so hard, started hopping up and down and even told the whole gym in the morning assembly (No BS). Now I'm not going to lie the girl wasn't that great looking. But hey "in the end I did a good deed/IT FELT GREAT" simply by seeing the effect that I could had someone (#^ ^#). With next to little sweat off my back, so hey why not help brighten someone's day up?

Keep in mind that there was NOTHING in the rulebook saying that I had to date her (I didn't). Heck, I didn't even have to give her my number, tbh I only DID IT to make her happy. On top of making her "THINK" that she scored me for the long haul.

When I knew that I was only going to talk to her for about 4 phone calls and leave it at that. NOW BEFORE YOU SAY "Mist you're JERK" how?

I mean hey, at least that girl is going to wonder "what did I do wrong". INSTEAD of not getting any PLAY AT ALL to begin with from the person that she approached, right? which would be worse "no play" OR "play that lead nowhere?" LOL

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 8

• While I think that you're sweet for being this way you should also be careful. It kinda comes across as leading someone on. Which in my opinion, ranks right up there with rejection. I personally don't like to feel like someone's charity case. If you're not interested in me then that's fine. I don't take rejection well at all, but I've also been lead on and I can honestly say that it hurts just as much. I'd rather you be honest. That whole "I'd rather be told the harsh truth as opposed to a sweet lie" thing? Yeah, I'm a firm believer in that.

Very nice take tho little brudder. And I think you're a sweetheart for being like that.

• You're right but this is what happened in the end of things (#^ ^#) WHICH I PLANNED from the start (Copy/paste incoming)

"So naw In the end, I didn't do her wrong, BUT I ALSO KNEW that I had no plans on dating her. So I practically lead the/her feeling in the "friend zone". After a while, I hooked her up with 1 of my homies and they had a ball LOL" From my convo with NikolaevnaKoroleva

Yeah, it's kinda like a doubled edged sword where you'd be rewarded now but CUT later usually. My plan is not to cut ___ BECAUSE by that time I'd expect them to have put me (Blade) down by then. Since they've already found their special 1 handed sword lol.

See they would have never found the "perfect 1 handed sword" for them. IF I never let them enter the field in this ideal situation via the double-edged sword (me) ^_^.

I think you see what I'm trying to say IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, NOPE

But depending on the person it can be if they use right ^_^.

THAT ALSO came from out convo lol

• I feel like thos works because your talking to girls. Haven't you noticed how most of the people getting friendzoned who complained are guys? Mpst girls don't mind having an extra guy as a friend. Especially if they haven't had time to develop a connection with him.

Now if you were in the girl's place and the roles were switched. Would you want me to set you up with another chick of mine? Wouldn't you still wonder why you couldn't date ME?

Or maybe I have bad experiences with manipulating/redirecting guy's afection to someone else who will appreciate them.

I give it to them straight so they can stop wasting their time on me. And if they're cool with just being friends I introduce them to my crew of friends. He can have a pick at any of them if he so desires.

• Heck, I didn't even have to give her my number, tbh I only DID IT to make her happy. On top of making her "THINK" that she scored me for the long haul.

Please. You get a confidence boost too knowing that your wanted LOL :P Making her think she scored you xD You sound hella cocky.

• Yep. Nice take tbw~

• Thanks and y'all made me realiz that I failed to get my point across enough with this take LOL.

Note to self #ExplainYourselffBetterMist but if you read that 1 post you'd know that.

I like the way that y'all commenting though ya know making me/people who do this view it in a whole different light like the pros/cons of it ^_^

• that's a waste of time and it would only get the other persons hopes up. In most cases if you want to reject someone at first you're not going to like them down the road. So really you either reject them before they've formed some sort of attachment to you or after.

• You're right but this is what happened int he end of things (#^ ^#0 WHICH I PLANNED from the start (Copy/paste incoming)

• the thing is that we can't just accept everyone just to make them feel better. no one would want this done to them. i would actually want the person to like me. i would hate to waste time on a guy whos only talking to me so i won't feel bad. nice take but i just dont agree with it

• I agree and yeah it's not the nicest thing that you can/could do to someone. I mean I'd rather be rejected at the start on things rather than LATER on ><. But I know that some people can't take rejection well, so hey if giving them my number can make them happy, why not?

I'm also 1 of those people that NEVER approach girls SO if someone has the balls to approach me i'll happily make it worthwhile for them ^_^.

I agree with you on the "would hate to waste time on a guy who's only talking to me so i won't feel bad" thing. Since no one wants to be lead on WHILE that person knew damn well they had no plans on making them their GF/BF etc.

Umm read my convo with NikolaevnaKoroleva and beautiful girl

• @Aud_Queen I think this will kinda help y'all see what I tried to do here (Read show older please ^_^ )

• @muspelhem_5 this convo and Audi_Queen's ^_^

• I think it's worse to wonder what you did wrong than to know for sure that you just weren't his type lookswise.

Let's assume she's a total sweetheart and did nothing wrong, yet you drop her, because that's what you've been wanting to do since she approached you.. she'll question everything.. if it was her looks after all or if there really was something wrong about her personality that she needed to change.

Not to mention the hope that have built up until the fourth call that you come to crush...

• LOL Yeah I meant to write about that part "I think it's worse to wonder what you did wrong than to know for sure that you just weren't his type lookswise." because what you said is TRUE and can very well be WORSE than a flatout rejection ><.

If it was in a schooling situation you'd be totally right ^_^. This is focused more at like a mall or something though, ya know where people are just going around looking for anybody that'll give them the time of day ^_^.

Forgot to add that while I never dated that girl, WE BECAME GOOD FRIENDS and not only that "Her whole personality changed". She went from being boring/in a shell to OPENING up (Coming out of it) and on top of making a lot of new friends via me introducing her ^_^

So naw In the end, I didn't do her wrong, BUT I ALSO KNEW that I had no plans on dating her. So I practically lead the/her feeling in the "friend zone". After a while, I hooked her up with 1 of my homies and they had a ball LOL

• Oh this happened at school not at the mall... was just saying that for an example

• Yeah, I wasn't trying to do her wrong, but ya know JUST help her out basically ^_^

• I half agree. Situation is important.

Like me for example, I didn't like him, didn't want him but I let him have what he wanted and it made him and I happy. So I see that part.

But there are situations where it can't happen because of other issues like if you were in a relationship or what not. You could also see it as you setting her up to fail although it also depends. So many variables to play with.

• Yeah, it's kinda like a doubled edged sword where you'd be rewarded now but CUT later usually. My plan is not to cut ___ BECAUSE by that time I'd expect them to have put me (Blade) down by then. Since they've already found their special 1 handed sword lol.

• Such a good friend :*

• Yeah I'm a pretty decent guy and I make friends with people of all levels of attractiveness/personalities

• I think it depends on the situation/person. For some it will work while another will feel more hurt because they may feel you toyed with her.

Everyone thinks differently. I personally would rather be let down at the beginning because it would suck to have my hopes up and then be disappointed but others might rather feel that moment of happiness because you didn't turn them down and it may boost their confidence.

Each to their own I think. But what you do isn't bad at all. It's perspective and each have their own views. Like i said id rather be shot down at the beginning but if I'm not that invested or don't feel much for the guy then it wouldn't matter if he shot me down after a little while as opposed to the beginning.

• 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻and that's you mistininja.. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 That is an awesome thing to do and I don't think it's wrong at all, there's nothing better than a friendly gesture rather than one not making someone's day... You make everyone's day here 💖💖💖💖 well almost 😁😁 would be good if people could take a little of what you posted..

• LOL that's all I'm saying/asking, ya know "Will it really hurt you to give ___ your number" and talk to them for about 2 days... then never pic up again? LOLOL

• 👍🏼😎💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

• I wonder will this get promoted and I love those emojis LOL

What Guys Said 4

• I think it's a kind mentality, but I think I disagree. The rejections I have had that came after having got to know someone were much harder on me than the ones I got immediately I approached them.

The more time you give people, the more they get attached to you, so the more it hurts when you then break it off.

Example: I dated a woman for over a year before I finally had the guts to say that I wasn't physically attracted enough to her. I think that hurt her a hell of a lot. She was an awesome person and really really beautiful, so it was hard to rationalise. Anyway, I could have spared her a lot of heartache if I had just rejected her immediately.

I don't know, it's an interesting discussion you brought up anyway.

• Can't argue with you there/agreed

If you want you can read some of my other convos on this post to see how it played out in the end.

• Thanks man, I did. I really think this question gets to some of the roots of why relationships can be so confusing.

• I agree and like I said, "It's not the right thing to do" but it does keep their hopes high. I never compliment them nor ya know, say that I'm going to date em. I just simply giving them my # ^_^.

Crap I wish I could edit this take (pros/cons of this route)

But hey this take was different from you average one on GAG. Probably not as well written as my other 2 takes though IMHO LOLOL

• While your intentions are good, I see too much potential to hurt someone even worse.

• Agreed and I won't/can't argue with you there but if you can read some of my other replies on here to see how things played out/my intentions

bubble_tea and NikolaevnaKoroleva to be more specific ^_^ but yeah it's kind of like a double-edged sword in the sense of my needing to drop ___ BEFORE she gets cut by me. SO before that happens I'd be searching for the perfect 1 handed sword for her (1 of my homies that she'd get along with) hope that makes sense.

• Beautifiedgirl123 Crap for to say her also since he probably had the best outcome for this whole situation ^_^

• The village leader shared a nice take!

• I see what you are saying and i think you are a really good guy for having these intentions. But i must say that i personally would never want a woman do this to me. Even though it sucks, i prefer a straight forward rejection over wondering what i did wrong. Fact is that thinking about what went wrong will in the long run bring more pain and wasted time than necessary.

But this is just my oppinion.

• Your opinion is "GREAT" and I AGREE. For you and me personally we can take a straight out rejection (I'd have it no other way). But Some people can't take rejection well, so with my plan you'd simply just give them your number at the mall or something SINCE THERE'S nothing saying that you have to pick up the phone LOL

I've seen it happen to my homies and they loved it since "HEY AT LEAST" they got that rated 7+ girls number. When compared to be dogged out ontop of getting no play at all.

Umm if you want you can go read some of my other replies on this take ^_^. They'll help ya see what I'm trying to do here LOL