How attractive are these girls? (pictures) Is this what guys really want?

They are instagram famous/beauty gurus. I'm depressed because I will never look like them. Is this what guys really want?
How attractive are these girls?. (pictures) Is this what guys really want?

They are three different IG girls...
1. mackenziehyatt
2. carlibel
3. andrearomanm

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 44

• they all look the same to me, throw in some blonde girls, some redhead girls, some black girls so you have more variety.

• First girl: she's alright. Not really digging her face. Nice rack though.

Second girl: nice bitchface. I'd pass on her

Third girl: prettiest of the three

All these girls are made up and are probably high maintenance. These are the types guys want to bang, not spend their lives with.

• i really don´t find them attractive... they look like those generic dolls in every fashion store. boring!

• The photos are amazing and they look great in them, but how much make up and filters went into those? No I want a girl who is real :)

• They are wearing sooo much makeup and fake lashes. You can make anyone attractive with that much makeup

• so they are attractive>?

• Not to me they are not. Maybe they are without all that getup but you wouldn't recognize those girls without all that on.

• No thanks.

• Those are cool pictures... when do I get to see the actual girl?

• Would not be the slightest bit interested in any of them!! Too OTT!!

• Is this what each guy individual wants? No

But majority of guys would say their sexy as hell

Do we want that? Well, we'd like to fuck that, that's for sure.

• fake 2 da bone 8)

• I said pass pass and pass

• I wouldn't lose my time on them.

• Are they the same girl?

• nope 3 different girls

• There is nothing real about them. Might as well envy a CGI model.

• attractive women! but their eyelashes are fake as fuck and they need to chill with the eyebrows lol. I love mascara to bring out eyes, but the eyelash extensions I don't know about.

• They always over kill the eyebrows :(

• plus all the instagram shit, filters, photoshop magic, etc

• Lol and nicki minaj for the fake ass syndrome. But I like her anyway xD

• They're all attractive. I'm mostly drawn to the second one. But of course, if they didn't have the personality I'm interested in, then I'd have no real interest.

• I don't find those girls attractive.

• 0|0
  • They all look pretty much the same. Not my type and beauty is much more diverse/subjective. Trust me.

• I saw a lot of make up where are the girls?

• Story time!
    My sisters would always make fun of me for talking to, "Ugly Girls", but they had real personalities and we had shared interests. So those people in my life were the best (not my sister although; I still respect them). So all that matters is that they be themselves (and we don't stress that enough) and don't rely on looks and make-up too much. And yes they do look pretty :)

• I like girls with make up.

Not girls with plaster work like these.

• So much makeup, wtf. They look so fake..

• The last one looks like she needs a hamburger and the other two are ok but it differs from guy to guy

• They look... Fake
    "Cute girls are what i like" acne dont bother me any of that id rather date a cute funny girl than a hot serious girl

• Too much make up for my liking

• Very attractive

• Pretty all of them

• She has a lot of make up on and these pics have been photo shopped. I personally want a real woman, someone who has imperfections

• Nah, Toooooo much makeup

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 32

• They look like very beautiful gold diggers... if guys want that they better have a fat wallet and a lot of patience.

• Are these women all the same? If not , very similar look.
    They also have very heavy make up on.
    They are attractive but not natural at all.

I wonder how beautiful they would be if they took off all of those layers

• 1) Every guy is different. So no.

2) Those girls WOULD be pretty but they seem.. plastic. I don't think a lot of guys like the plastic look. Did they get surgery done? Lip injections?

They also seem to have a bit of make-up on. A bit less would make them so pretty.

• i don't know if they surgery/injections but i wish i looked like them :(

• Woah way too much paint !

They look like they are trying to look lie akardashain minus the extra padding and height.

I don't find that attractive it's too made up in my opinion

• They're pretty, but keep in mind photoshop is probably being used because everybody I see on facebook that has that glow to their eyes with a seemingly flawless face tends to look way crappier in real life. Some guys like that look, and some like a different look. You can't go by the internet for what is in for beauty. It's the same as the media and their airbrushed shit.

• Ehh I don't find the first two attractive at all. But the third girl is very cute for sure, I find her gorgeous.

• They pretty much look fake.

• Dude thats make up lmao
    It can make anyone look perfect
    Let them take that shit off and they will most likely look regular. XD

• even with make up i don't look like that!!

• Yeah that skin tone is uneven. This is hardly any different from celebrities in the media. lol

• @Onyx277 yes everyone wants to feel famous lol

• Makeup and filter does wonders

• Lol right? It's like when you see people on facebook and then in real life and you go wtf?

Too much photoshop..

• Sorry but any average girl could look like that if they had their make up skills.

• I know they are different people, but they look all the same to me.
    They seem fake.

• They're beautiful. But, some guys doesn't want these kinds of girls.

• They're all very pretty but also look very plastic-y

• Hmm, they kind of remind me of the Kardashians. 😕

• yes, they are very beautiful...

• The second one looks like Kim Kardashian and the third one is pretty and I like her lipstick&eyebrows. All 3 of them look good. I'm pretty sure they all look just as good without the make up.

• they are like very attractive, but dem lashes and make up make them unnatural, high maintenence, and intimidating.

• Lol it's only because of the makeup, I'm sure you're very pretty

• thanks lol but i'm not

• their faces look very cakey. maybe they look nice in pictures but not in person cuz you will see all the layers of foundation, and all other paint jobs. I like to put on makeup but should be blended in not so obvious and heavy

• They all look alike to me..
    But they're all pretty.

• They're all really pretty (though they're cheekbones are too heavily contoured" but I kinda want to see whats under the make up?

• They are very pretty but they aren't THAT pretty.. Believe me, i'm not jealous.

• I love the second and third one

• lol! I thought they were the same person. They all look unnatural

• The 3rd one is the prettiest.

• Number 2 has a youtube channel! :) and they are beautiful!

• They're pretty! Too much make-up, though.

• I feel like if I put my finger on their faces i'd wipe 2kg of makeup off. Lmao fuk no i'd never trade myself for these girls.

• Yes because every guy in the world is hot as fuck, and capable of getting a perfect 10. Just because you find Johnny Depp to be extremely attractive, doesn't mean you won't "settle" for anything less. I won't be surprised if some guys here say "They are nasty" Which is untrue in every way, and just a method of seeming like good boys, and most of them would never be able to get a girl like that anyways.

• They look fake.
    I mean if I guy really wants a girl that has a face of a barbie doll then so let them be but most guys I know like natural beauty

• More from Girls
    2