Story time: When's the worst you've ever needed to pee?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure it was on an airplane...
    I was 13 and I needed to pee so bad. So I rush to the bathroom on the airplane and what do you know? there's 5 people waiting in line, I run across to the other side awkwardly and what do you know? there's 6 people waiting in line, OH DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING!
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../...31a592af806925e57258202f.png
    So after half an hour of waiting, my bladder was already full before I even got to the bathroom and realized all the people, it was pure torture. Someone obviously had to go number 2 considering it took them so long, how foul it smelled after, and their face when they walked out, it looked like this if you could imagine:
    i1.mirror.co.uk/.../...noses-one-woman-smiling.jpg
    It took me a whole 2 minutes to pee, and what do you know? When I tried to walk out I got stuck in the bathroom, triggering my fear of bathrooms on airplanes that still stays with me to this day...

What Girls Said 7

• I was attending an indian dance performance that our professor wanted us to watch and write a report on afterwards. She told us we were absolutely not allowed to take any washroom breaks or leave the room during the performance which I thought was difficult. Then about 2-5 minutes into the performance I had a strong urge to go to the washroom. Also we found out later that while the professor thought the performance would be 30 minutes, it was actually between 2 to 2.5 hours long. It was horrible!!! But I got a perfect gpa on my report.

• Haha oh man, so 30 minutes in did you think it'd be done soon?

• That's the key! How bad did you have to go by the end? Was it actually fun to watch?

• After about an hour and a half, I stopped feeling discomfort. I think I got used to it. The performance was decent - good but not that good.

• When I was on the bus and still like 20 minutes away from my place. I thought about getting off the bus and peeing in some restaurant or something but I had no more money so if I did, I was gonna have to walk home so I just held it and prayed for no red lights.

• Hah so what happened?

• There's too many people walking around where I live. Wouldn't even think about it.

• How were you sitting while on the bus? :P

• When I was in elementary school. I had to pee really bad so I raised my hand but the teacher went to every kid with their hand up before me. I just ended up going in my pants

• During a rescue training, I was hanging on the rope lifting the victim.

• Needed a pee so bad the other night when walking home after a night out. Never been so desperate haha...

• What did you do?

• That works out well then. Was it a relief to go?

• Yep huge relief!

• Was so desperate I had to pee in a cup on a bus once... so awkward hahaha.

• Haha omgosh, who else was in the bus? how old were you?

• Was your underwear completely dry afterwars?

• Yeah cause he also gave me a tissue :-)

• I don't have that good of a memory.

What Guys Said 4

• When I was on a school trip and I was super thirsty so I constantly drank water but the next rest stop wasn't for another 3 hours. For the first time in my life, I probably understood what women have to go through for waiting in such long lines for the bathroom.

• When I found the perfect hiding place for Hide-N-Seek up in a tree. Took forever to climb that high, then I had to get down to go pee.

• In traffic. My bladder was going to explode and it was literally painful.

• When I had chlamydia