Teenagers these days won't eat a bruised banana, but will happily stick a strangers genitals in their mouth? what has the world come to?

I was at a family BBQ over the weekend and my cousin was there. she's just turned 18, and works in a fruit and veg shop. Anyway, her boss says that she can take over ripe fruit home for free as it will only get thrown out and go to waste because they can't sell it. She actually sounded disgusted at the thought of eating over ripe/bruised fruit especially bananas for some reason.

We're quite an open family and take the piss out of each other about sex and stuff, so it turns out that she has had a few one night stands and had given these men oral sex. Its laughable, it really is. people are willing to stick a strangers genitals in their mouths, yet they won't eat bruised fruit because they think its disgusting.

she won't eat this
teenagers these days won't eat a bruised banana, but will happily stick a strangers genitals in their mouth? what has the world come to?
yet she would gladly eat this

(i was going to put a real photo here, but remembered there are kids on this site)

Now, im sure she's not the only one who is like this, and im sure there are men who are the same, so please answer honestly. would you eat rather give oral sex than eat bruised or over ripe fruit?

Most Helpful Girl

• You witty thing, you :P
    This is a very legitimate, clever, factual point.

First of all, HELL NO, I would not rather give oral sex than eat a bruised piece of fruit. However, I happen to be a germaphobe who gets grossed out when a guy is so easy and willing that he will risk his sexual health for any easy female, not knowing her well enough to know if she's had an STD. I'm also very particular about who gets my sexual goods. You gotta be a certain type of man to get my coochie kingdom. tehehe

but yeahhhh, kids these days are ridiculous. It's very concerning.

• haha coochie kingdom made me laugh. im glad to see some girls still have standards!

• Yes. Indeed a coochie kingdom it is. :)

• It's nice to know that some guys actually find something wrong with what you pointed out!

What Girls Said 7

• Haha,

If its too bruised and soft.. I will make it into a smoothie

No stranger genetials in my mouth. :)

• glad some of the teens these days have their heads screwed on!

• LOL, I saw this:
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../..._831138919096134620_n.png
    and posted it a while back, but people's logic was

"they don't want to please the banana."

• haha, yeah that sums it up perfectly! glad im not alone in thinking its ridiculous..

• Yup, it's crazy, but bananas are suppose to be nice and spotty on the outside and have some on the inside. #FunFact When they are yellow, the starches have yet to finish converting and they aren't digested swiftyly.

• I would never have oral sex with someone I don't know!

• Good post :)

• This is familiar to a meme I saw a few years ago lol

• haha that's an interesting way of looking at it for sure

• Just posting to appreciate the amusing metaphor.

What Guys Said 12

• Oral sex has become socially acceptable.
    Bruised bananas aren't: they show you can't pay the beautiful ones

• I agree oral sex is socially acceptable (which is fine), but when did people start thinking it was more socially acceptable than eating fruit? its crazy.

• It's not about eating fruit. It's about eating fruit that can't be sold and is thrown away.

• yeah, but its still good to eat either as it is, or used in other ways. thats my point. I mean god knows what diseases you are getting by giving random people oral sex. Yet people would rather do that than eat perfectly fine food.

• Bruised fruit doesn't affect me that much and I don't mind giving a woman oral.

• Teenagers in Medieval days would gladly drink piss filled stagnant river water, yet refused to respect the rights of sheep to sexual self-determinism. What was the world once?

• the rights of sheep? Isn't the British rule to just put their hindlegs in your wellies? LOL

• I love both dicks and bananas

• Stop judging her. If she doesn't like over riped bannanas you shouldn't pass a judgement on it.. She shared her secrets with you and u post it on a public forum.. It is disgusting..

Come on.. If she had oral sex.. Will u make her eat those bananas?

• I guessing you would rather lick a dirty pussy than eat an over ripe banana? thats disgusting.

• You make a really great point! Young girls today seriously have their priorities mixed up.

• not just young girls. most teenage boys refuse to eat over ripe fruit, but would happily go down on a random girl.

• I would seriously pick the bruised banana. Another reason that i wouldn't put the pussy in my mouth is because you can't wear it a condom. One the other hand you CAN put a condom on your own dick

• eat ripe fruit for sure

• Green bananas are disgusting, in my opinion.

• The banana won't appreciate it as much... and never mind reciprocation... 😄

• I'll do either, what do you think of me?

Lol, Bananas and oral sex are hard to compare as well.

• not really hard to compare. it should be a no brainer. eat a banana or stick some randoms genitals in your mouth. on the one hand you have no chance of getting sick, on the other, you can catch all sorts of diseases.

• haha, no im not religious. not at all. Im by no means a sexual prude either and have done a fair few things that were on the risky side. I did spend 8 years in the army after all. Dont get me wrong, im not bashing people for having random sex, not at all.

But thts my point, knowing the dangers involved in unprotected sex, including oral, it seems silly that people would rather engage in oral sex than eat fruit that is slightly past its prime.

• Lol it's just a weird either/or question that I don't feel voices your concerns clearly. Realistically, I would often choose giving face over eating even a ripe banana. Depending on the girl of course.

• 0|0