Girls, Could you be with a guy who has no testicles?

So the other day I literally thought I had blown both of my testicles and went to the hospital, but everything was ok 👍 But it got me wondering how messed up it would make my relationships and sex life if I had to get them removed. Could you be with a guy who had no testicles?

• Yes, it wouldn't bother me
    48% (31)
  • Yes, but only if I loved him already
    28% (18)
  • Nope, couldn't do it
    24% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly wouldn't care. Sex isn't a necessity for me in a relationship to me and I honestly don't believe it will be when I'm an experienced adult either. I'm with the person for who they are, not just for sex. You can still be intimate without penetration, but can't you have sex even if the testicles are gone? Testicles are just for baby making mostly. staying-healthyinrelationships.weebly.com/.../4589161_orig.jpg
    If you're worried about someone wanting kids then adoption is always an option, but can't doctors also save sperm when it first gets hit?

• Well yeah, i'd still be able to have sex and all that without them, but it just seems like it would be kinda weird. As far as baby making, as of right now I don't know if i ever want to have children, (that may change once I meet the right person tho). And sex is honestly not a necessity for me either, but i want my testicles, lol. They suck to have, but prolly sucks more as a guy not having them. And I don't know if doctors can save sperm or not, never really thot about it =]

• thank you!

What Girls Said 18

• I don't know it would probably be a deal breaker... I want to have a kid one day and yes I know there's adoption or sperm doaners but I would want to make the child with the person that I love.

So I would have to love him a whole awful lot to give that up.

• A eunuch? Not if I didn't already love him and I think that would actually make our sex life take a nose-dive. Also, his personality might change due to the lack of testosterone.

• I don't pay attention to testicles, they're fairly ugly tbh and they don't play a part in sex so I would. I don't want children either so it's a win/win. I would prefer him to have prosthetics - a saggy bit of skin would look weird.

• I don't want children either. So if it made me infertile, awsome

• I wouldn't be able to unless I had been with him for a long time because he wouldn't be able to have kids anymore

• I vote B because.. in a person.. the physical features do not matter as long as I love him more than myself and am ready to accept him the way he is. And, to be honest , I would actually get shocked to see that my lover has no balls.. but I would get used to it and my love would be no less. Well, in a physical relationship things can change. Where there is lust instead of love.. lacking a few man parts can be really embarrassing and disappointing.

• I'd be totally okay with it. If I ever wanted kids, adoption is my #1 choice anyway.

• No pregnancy scares? No problem. 👍✌️👏

• It wouldn't bother me at all.

• What is the purpose of balls? Doesn't it hold sperm? So if you habe them removed than you wouldn't jizz? So no pregnancies right? Unless I'm totoally wro ng about all of that haha.

• Yes. That way he can't get me pregnant. It's a win-win situation.

• it'd be okay

• If i won't marry him i wouldn't mind but if i want to marry and have kids, i'd think thrice.

• Well medically, there would have to be something.

• I would have to have loved him first.

• If I wanted children and he couldnt have it could be a problem but I've heard many options to fix it but other than that it should be fine I think?

• No testicles means no babies. Which means relationship going no where.

• personally, when the time comes when i am ready for children, i would like to be able to adopt =]

• That's true... I can understand that. I can just picture you going into labor and screaming "Get the damn thing outta me!!!" 😜

• as if I'm most likely choosing drugs :P

• Wouldn't bother me, but that's just because I'm asexual.

• No balls? Then you can't have kids right?

• I dont want kids anyway