Best and worst looking nationalities for girls?

Which nationality has the best look girls? and in your opinion which nationality has the worst looking girls?

I always hear people saying that eastern european girls are the best looking like russian or ukrainian for example and that American and British girls are the ugliest but i strongly disagree some of the most beautiful women have come from the US and UK and they hold the most titles as miss universe.

What is ur opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• There are beautiful girls everywhere, im from Russia and hearing people who say that girls from here and Ukraine and the most beautiful makes me believe they are only relying on what they see in the Media because i can confirm that yes whilst Russian girls tend to be slimmer there is still a lot of girls here who are overweight and unattractive, I studied in England for 2 years and i disagree too that English girls are ugly because they defiantly are not. i saw a lot more pretty girls in London than i do when im back in Moscow

• None. I think it's dumb to decide and I'm not doing it to be PC. I've seen beauty in all nationalities.

• I could only know this by being in every country in the world - since I haven't been to many places can't tell.

• Can you not. @Bards

• I just came back from Croatia and Bosnia (literally. I'm just driving from the airport) and people always say Slavic women are so pretty. That's not fully true. Sure, some women are pretty, but definitely not more than other countries. Also almost nobody is naturally blonde. People are just saying things.
    I have no idea which nationality has beautiful women. I haven't been in every country and don't like to believe in rumors, but I think France has beautiful women tbh.

• There is beauty and ugly in every country. I don't think there is a country that can be considered most attractive because different countries have different beauty ideals.

• This is something that can be said about every country and even city, but I don't think there is something like that.

• None have better or worse looking people. Ugh.

• I heard that Brazil had like the most beautiful women in the world.

I don't really go by that kind of thing. Every place has attractive people. They also have unattractive people.

• I don't think there's a best or worse because every group has attractive people

• Countries that don't have much sun or people that are well fed with wholegrains.

• Nationality has almost nothing to do with looks.

• My opinion: this post is pointless

• Everyone is beautiful no matter what their nationality is. If they're beautiful but doesn't have a personality or a kind heart then what's the point?

• All nationalities ae beautiful in their own way. Dont let anybody tell you any different. If you like American and/or British woman, then that's just your preference. There's no right or wrong answer.

• This has been asked a few times this past few days

• mixing races!!!

• American and Island women

• Greek girls are so ugly. So are American girls AND Asian girls (except filos they're hot)

• American and British girls are more likely to be less pretty/feminine styled
    Like different fashion etc and way of behaving
    but in many European countries like Russia, Poland, Etc women are all feminine and take care of themselves.
    So in many ways it's about the culture more then genetics.

A lot of Brazilian women tend to be pretty hot though naturally

What Guys Said 4

• there are none really.

oh yeah and the second answer, its all subjective.

• Since I'm attending university in the UK, I confirm:

Girls in the UK are generally unattractive. My standards dropped dramatically while I was staying in there and when I got back home for holidays, I felt like I was surrounded by beauty queens everywhere.

8 out of 10 British girls generally have either some unattractive facial structure, or are obese. Or both.
    More often that not if you see a cute girl in the UK, there's like 80% chance she's an immigrant.

• Hmm i disagree, im not from the UK im from Russia but when i went to the UK i saw a lot more beautiful girls there in London than i do when im in Moscow

• Not just going off that, if you look at the most famous supermodels in the world the vast majority of them are British or American, end of discussion

• @RussianGirlxo
      Because sex sells better in there. Simple as that.

• Best American

• There's less correlation and more stereotypes in this domain.