Does a big forehead make someone look ugly or stupid?

What's your opinion on then? (I have one and I abaolutely hate it!!) And does anyone have any tips to make it look smaller?:))

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey,
    don't worry, you look absolutely gorgeous, I'm sure!
    People have different tastes in looks, while someone likes small foreheads, others like bigger ones. And it's simply always going to be that way.
    For an example, there will always be someone, thinking that your friend is prettier than you, while there too will be just as many people thinking that you are prettier than your friend. You see?
    I have a medium sized forehead I would say, and I actually don't think about other peoples foreheads when I see them, so I would not worry. Definitely not.
    If you are REALLY insecure about it tough, you could always contour it :)
    Try to search ''how to contour forehead'' on youtube.
    I wish you the best of luck, accept yourself and others will accept you too - right?
    Hugs <3

What Guys Said 6

• It looks ok - People don't really notice it

• ugly... well depends some1's taste and only
    but stupid how?

• Usually when we consider someone's looks we look at the whole face, not just one aspect. It may be that it looks perfectly fine in conjunction with your other features, but the obvious way to minimise it is to wear your hair in a fringe. A less-obvious way is to mascara your eyebrows to really emphasize them.

• I guess it depends of one's preference also there is a big advantage for having a big forehead, you can kiss it better, it's really that feeling you can't explain in words, lol.

• It could make them look like a Klingon. I don't know.

• I don't like it, although I'm picturing the worst example. If you showed a picture it would be easier.

The only thing you can do is wear bangs.

• I dont know how to show a pic aha

• That doesn't sound too big at all, are you sure you're not just being overly critical of yourself?

• What's big to you then

What Girls Said 3

• No and actually in history women with large foreheads were really considered extremely attractive and what all men wanted.

• Lol no. You gotta know which hairstyle to do to make ur forehead look less big.

• Some research proved that attractive people tend to have bigger foreheads.