Pakistani women are beautiful?

Why are pakistani girls so pretty. I went to pakistan 3months ago and i saw a lot of girls with light skin tone and light eye color and hair. im from turkey and i was in a restaurant and then there was this beautiful woman who passed by me she completely stupified me by her beauty.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think women from all over are beautiful

What Guys Said 8

• Pakistani girls have the right genes for beauty. I don't think I have ever seen one that I thought wasn't up to the mark. I wish I had realised this years ago because I would have one for my wife but alas I don't. I have had dealings with a lot of Pakistani Girls and they all seem to be very pretty. I can't think of one that I didn't think that about. I don't think that there is another race on this earth with such a high proportion of beautiful girls as Pakistanis. I would even have one as a friends with benefits if the opportunity arose...

• If I became single again for any reason I'd be chasing after one here to marry... lol

• I totally agree that it is a Shia think and Sunni's don't recognise it and as most Pakistanis are sunni the it isn't something relevant to Pakistan

• The only complaint i have about pakistani women is, they are not natural redheads or blondes. Other than that, they are perfect.

They usually have much less emotional baggage, due to not sleeping with 101 different guys!

• There is beauty in every race :p

• Your profile says you're Pakistani and regardless to whether you're making this shit up or not, it's one person in a nation of millions. I call shenanigans, you mongrel.

• Some are beautiful indeed.😎

• i had a couple of pakistani girls in my class and they told me that they take care of their skin by eating healthy and using lots of creames. bu arada bizim turk kadinlarida guzel😑

• Yes there are lots of beautiful Pakistani ladies. I bet their pussies are delicious.

• hey... have some respect for us..

• @sexyphil is incorrect OP. Nikah Mu'tah is a not a contract Pakistanis get into. Like he said its basically prostitution. Where the girl tells the guy what she wants, he buys it -they live together for 1 day, 1 month as long as they want and then go on separate ways if they don't like each other. Its not common in Pakistanis or any other race of Muslims. Majority of the Muslims are Sunni and it our scholars see it as a vile thing which completely belies what the concept of marriage in Islam. Its accepted by Shiaa's and their scholars.

• İ went to pakistan 3 times i think pakistani womens are ugly

What Girls Said 4