Are white women the most beautiful race of women on Earth?

Look at this thing, it's heavenly:

People like to say beauty is subjective, but subconsciously they all know white women are the most beautiful. Do you agree?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• no. They aren't. I'm white, but I've found all races attractive. I think women with tan skin and light eyes are the most gorgeous (like Mila Kunis and Sophia Vergara).

Remember the famous national geographic cover? Her eyes and skin tone were stunning:
    www.google.ca/search
    www.google.ca/search
    VVfSiB4f0tQWYoqzIBw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=dark+skin+and+light+eyes&imgrc=Oah7B4JX7wEu-M%3A

www.google.ca/searchVVfSiB4f0tQWYoqzIBw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=dark+skin+and+light+eyes&imgrc=cSp4msjSNcH1oM%3A

What Girls Said 25

• No, especially not the picture of that girl you posted, but if you're going to go on a "White women are the most beautiful" troll run at least post a picture of a white girl that's actually cute.
    Like her:
    images.fandango.com/.../elf.jpg

• You white supremacists are soooo tiresome.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Race baiting

Need new material

• I don't know if this is supposed to be a joke or what.

You say white women are the most beautiful women on Earth but then you show a woman I wouldn't even look twice at in the street.

Look,
    You're entitled to your preference.
    However, it's not okay to put other races down.
    There's beauty in all of them as well as unattractive people too.

• i dont think this is true at all.. not even a single bit.. yes there are some very beautiful white women.. but same number as any race.. or maybe less...

• I do not agree with this at all.

• This is stupid

• Well we derive our beauty standards from white people. So I guess it makes sense that so many people think white women are the most beautiful.

• whatever dude ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• oops I voted yes but I meant no sorry... every race has ugly, average, and attractive people in it

• I guess I have to say no, since my subconscious is not communicating with me.

• lol the picture tho 😅
    failed troll attempt I would say..
    but please stop making us white girls look so bad on here :/

• No. How is that heavenly?
    They burn easily

• Lol bacon burns easily and it's heavenly lol.

• wtf? what are you trying to say?
      we dont go out in the sun cause our skin is beautiful and delicate

• Whatever makes you feel better.

• There are beautiful people of every race. It all really comes down to what kind of features and looks that you prefer

• It's the Latina girls.

• yep, and the latina ones are the most dangerous too, never anger a beautiful latina girl lol.

• She's kind of plain jane. Why didn't you use monica bellucci or natalie portman as an example?

• White women are beautiful, but I think it's the most beautiful when races mix. Black and white, Asian and black, Hispanic and black, etc.

• I agree, this girl is average at best. There are so many more beautiful white females you could have picked... also this question comes down to personal preference

• nice try... mr. troll

• It's a matter of opinion, everyone has their preferences

• Every race has beautiful people.

• 41.media.tumblr.com/.../...cZMuZ1se3028o1_1280.jpg

They're all beautiful in their own way.

• There are beautiful women of all races actually.

• The girl in the pic is really average looking, she's not that pretty.

Brown/Asian girls are just as pretty as white girls.

• There are beautiful woman of all races... white women are what you prefer...

What Guys Said 30

• 25 opinions (not including mine) in roughly 40 minutes... hmm... NOT GOOD ENOUGH! and this one is not even that fun to answer, I want better trolls! fuck what happened to them. GAG is more boring without them lol.

• "People like to say beauty is subjective, but subconsciously they all know white women are the most beautiful"

24.media.tumblr.com/...m61uyec7p31rqfhi2o1_500.gif

• I am the most beautiful race of women in the world.

• #race baiting all the time...

• I think the dark mysterious exotic women are the most beautiful: Brazilians, Peruvians, Argentines, Columbians, and Venezuelans.

• All races have the potential to be the most beautiful and or heavenly thing to one person or another, to you white folks are the most beautiful, but that won't be the case for a another person, personally I find beauty in at least one person of at least all the races.

• Caucasian women are the most beautiful women to me, but beauty is a subjective quality and other people will have different opinions. I would not expect black people, Asians, etc. to agree with this statement; why should they?

• White women are not the most beautiful race of women on Earth. There's no such thing. That doesn't even make any sense. I've seen some some HORRIFYING, HIDEOUS white women out there. If white women were the most beautiful on Earth, then there would be NO ugly white women, right?

No "race" of women is more attractive than the other. You're either hot or not. Your race has nothing to do with it.

• It's just a matter of preference.

• Seriously? Is this a race-provoked question? Because if it is, you're posting on the wrong website. If this was done to benefit the woman in the image, that's cute, but please refrain from degrading people based on race/preference, which I believe is in violation of this website's terms anyway.

• As bad it may sound to other people here I think white women are generally much more attractive. Also why did HayleeGal's opinion got removed, people can't even give their honest opinion now? not cool moderators. That being said I think you haven't seen many latinas. They're equally as attractive as white women.

s771.photobucket.com/.../grp_zpsb918b93e.jpg.html

• No I thank all races are capable of being beautiful

• gross! She has a melanin shortage, gads! I've literally just vomited

• I like white girls but that girl in the picture is only around average many white girls are not super hot

• she's plain.

• Nope not to me but I can say I find many attractive though. My true preference is mixed women like Rashida Jones and Adriana Lima.

• Mixed race= more attractive

• Not by a long shot in my opinion... which is an informed and experienced one having lived in Asian countries (2) and visited/still visit many others and having lived in the USA. But despite all that, it's still a matter of opinion for everyone.

• Recent polls would seem to indicate that no, they are not. What's strange is white men still are considered the best looking among men and women USED to be.

• Looks like the trolls are out this morning

• If u are in Amellica and nvr been to any other cuntry, that sound juz about right to u 😘

• I prefer Martian women.
    THEY WALK AMONG US.

• Yeah, but... Asian women.

• maybe , but notthe girl in the pick and before 30

• Someone's deluded!

• Well it REALLY is a matter of opinion.

• Mmm her pastiness is making wanna fap for the 4th time today.

• These days i think that black girls are cuter i dont know why but i am changing

• I prefer white women, but that's my preferences, it's subjective.

• Beauty is subjective but to me white women are the most attractive. And I think to most guys they are