How many of you like Daenerys Targaryen?

She's beautiful and she's the ruler of all dragons from game of thrones.

Most Helpful Girl

• Confident, sexy, bold, smart, multilingual, powerful (in a sense), caring, understanding, and ruthless when she needs to be, what more could you ask for? She's definitely my pick for the throne, but I have to say my favorite character is definitely Tyrion. I was so freaking excited about how those two meeting was going to turn out! XD I feel like they'd really get along well, but not in a sexual way or anything.

• Yes, the confident but sexy daeyerys targaryen :D Thank you for you well thought out answer!

What Girls Said 4

• I've only seen a few es of GoT, but, man, she is the definition of perfection ❤

• I do and I don't even watch Game of Thrones. I just saw a commercial with the dragon on her shoulder talking about "they can all die"... Or something. I was like whoever she is on GOT she sounds pretty bad-ass.

• She's hot and she has dragons, but she makes horrible decisions. My opinion is based on the show, not the books.

• She is an inbred whore

What Guys Said 2

• I have only see first 4 series - I think she is gorgeous but character is a bit dull ever since her husband died

• I do like her yes!!