Would you visit your old High School?

If you just graduated, would you visit your old school and say hi to your teachers, friends that weren't seniors, etc... ?

if you did a sport, would you want to visit your old coach and your former teammates or would you just move on with your life?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 19 so I graduated a little over a year ago. I have a couple teachers I would say hi too-- basically my band teacher and the choir director. Given how many hours I hung out after school and played on the drum set (sometimes with them), we were pretty good friends already outside of class.
    As for students, I was friends with juniors and seniors mostly when I was freshman in high school so I don't really have any friends to visit there. They've all graduated by now.
    I did cross country and track too. I wouldn't really say hi persay, but I would love to practice/run with them haha

What Girls Said 10

• Nope. I didn't form many attachments in high school. I won't miss it. And there's nothing for me to go back to

• I would visit my gymnastic teacher. In fact, I don't intend on stopping rhythmic gymnastics, so I guess she'd remain my teacher. Only thing is that I'd be learning at her centre, and not in school.

• Well, if being in high school was a good experience for me, I would definitely visit it. If not, I would move on with my life and being thankful for not being there anymore.

• I enjoyed my school but I wasn't sure if it was awkward for me to want to visit.

• You have a point there lol.

I think I will.

• Ahaha I hope I helped you.

• Two words: never again.

• I did, a couple weeks after graduating I went to see some of my old teachers. I was sad though because I didn't get a chance to see my military history teacher, since he doesn't stay late often.

• Nice, is military history like ROTC or different?

• Nice! We could only watch PG at my school...

• Aww that sucks :( Schools are so stupid about that. Yeah they are war movies, but they are also educational.

• I just moved on with my life. The only teacher I would have visited retired when I graduated.

• i have had feelings like that in the past

• Hell no! I hate my teachers with a passion. But yeah, I'll visit my teachers again one day. To thank them

• Yes i had the best teachers

• I would but most of the teachers that I liked or had have retired by now

• My math teacher was going to retire with our class but I don't think he did...

What Guys Said 15

• I have, several times. Some of my former teachers have passed away. I became a professor partly because of their guidance. I always loved school.

• I bought a t-shirt from my middle school & a few of my 6th grade teachers had passed away when I was in 9th..

• Computer Science and Software Development. 7+ years now for a 4-year private college and a 2-year public tech school. If I can teach someone how to earn a living, and get a job that'll feed their families, I've done well. That's the real reward behind it. Helping people succeed. I learned all this knowledge, why not share it? That's my thinking, anyway.

• That's a good way to think. I would be so bored teaching people I think though.

• Shook the dust from my heels and never looked back. It's not that High School was so bad but life after was soooooo much better.

• Interesting. Have you kept in contact with anyone from your school?

• For a few years I'd go hunting or fishing just knock around but after college I was traveling overseas and got out of touch. We'd have so little in common now it would be embarrassing.

• Cool. I want to visit mine but all my friends were in my class, but I did sports & I was just curious if it was normal lol

• No visit but ex students have a gathering in the school every 4 years.

• Nope. Never was fond of any of the teachers. One of the male ones actually had sex with one of my friends when she was 14. He was 33 back then. Lots and lots of drama, won't miss it lol. Sure, I might visit some of the cool teachers, we had a kick ass one for Science, everyone liked him :)

• I never felt very close with my teachers and I had a bit of authority problems with my sport coaches. I don't know anyone that would still be in high school really.

• I recently did.

• I would only MAYBE visit for a reunion. Other than that never...

• I would definitely visit my old choral director and JROTC instructor, but that's it.

• What branch was your ROTC?

• Nah, I only got to do it for one year. And that was my senior year, so I was stuck with mostly freshmen :/ I really loved it though, I wish I did for 4 years

• I took art instead.. I regret not doing it, considering I liked the instructor for my school

• I would. I only had one teacher that I didn't like

• Already did.

• Left when I was 17. Never went back.

• No. I got better things to do than waste my life with negative people who made my life hell.

• My high school is over run with fake thugs and "tough guys". I'm not going back.

• Haha, mine is really preppy.

• yea I still got some friends over there haha

• I did, I think it's pretty normal to want too.

• Very nice. Did you go back the following year, or a few years later?

• Following, my house is near my school , I had nothing else to do and a lot of my friends were 1 year under me