Are Indian Men the least desired on Earth?

i mean most girls refuse to look at them twice and indian girls strongly go after white and even black men and other non indians, but how true is all this?

Most Helpful Guy

• i know a lot of guys who do well with all types of girls, the guys r indian and the girls range from white, latina, black and by the way almost all indian guys get indian girls lol i mean even the worst looking ones end up with good looking girls so I don't know why ur complaining

What Girls Said 12

• I think they can be extremely good looking

• 1|2
    • He doesn't even look like the average Indian guy. Looks more Caucasian or Middle Eastern than your average South Asian.

• He could be dark skinned he just has to be masculine but that's just my type :)

• @MyUsernameRules

• I would have thought Asian men were if I were to generalize. I don't know though. I wouldn't care either.

You just be the best you you can be and don't care about what the majority wants. In the end, it doesn't matter because there are many women out there who love Indian men.

• No. Not for me. There are les desirable men

• I live in a place where the South Asian population is at 49% and I do not find any men of that race attractive. They were always either rude, perverted or , judgmental with their standards that were so high that they could reach the ceiling. The excess body hair that is determined by genetics also, is not attractive to me. I'm not trying to be racist, I am just sharing my own opinion.

• lol you're not that racist girl from Brampton are you?

lol,,, you should die

Hairy men who act like real men are not to be hated... Why dont you date one of these girly white boys who will turn into shemales when theyre older lol

• Yeah, probably.

• I think some of them are attractive

• In terms of reputation maybe. I personally don't think they are at the bottom.

• Pfttt not at all lol

• would u date one?

• Yeah aslong as he met my dating criteria; respectful, feminist, nice, funny

• Yeah I think girls always go for whites more than Indians and Asians for some reason.

• u mean girls in general, who do they go for in order whites, latinos, black, asian? like all girls generally an who would a south Asian guy have a best chance of getting with, other than other south Asian girls becuase that's normal of them sicne they marry out the least

• Not in general but you can say the most go for whites even if they know that the will reject her she will continue going to white guys instead of trying to go for another guy from any other race. @Asker

• I think the issue I have with Indian men is their poor social skills. Most of the guys who send me creepy/perverted messages are guys from India. This tends to make women not want to talk to them.

• Generally, yes. I've met dozens upon dozens of Indian men, not one appealed to me.

What Guys Said 5

• Why do you want to throw mud at each and every Indian men?
    I'm an Indian , a doctor too.
    Currently focus on my post graduation and I had my fair share in dating.
    The problem is not with your ethnicity, problem is with how do you approach a woman.

• @yourfutureex yeah that's true.

We are seen as easy to other people (like you guys), but that's no excuse to expect any girl to fuck you, is it XD

Anyway, yeah... I beleive we've more or less sorted out why westerners doesn't want indians; clashing cultures

• @dartmaul15 I can agree on culture thing but I'm not getting your sense with the usage of words like "any"

• It's very true. Girls don't find Indian guys attractive at all. For an Indian guy, he has to be either really light skinned, tall around 6 foot, rich, or completely muscular for him to have a chance dating out. Girls just aren't attracted to our features and skin tone.

• That's not the case where I live. First of all most Indian girls prefer to date Indian guys and 2, I have seen some darker ones date out. I think it boils down to reputation. The americanized ones have it easier than ones that aren't.

• @YourFutureEx You're in India so you're fine. Even then, Indian girls in India also either date guys who are really light, tall, rich, muscular, etc or don't date usually from what I noticed being in India. There are a whole bunch of single guys there while almost every girl is either taken or aren't dating but looking forward to arranged marriage instead.

• Honestly, you're right. But the demand for light skin is more from guys as compared to girls. Other than that, I agree.

• Indian men do have a certain way of acting that can be a strong turn off, I'll be completely honest.

As racist as it may sound, some of the strangest and most unsettling people on the internet that I've encountered have been Indian (I'm talking about non-westernised Indians, as plenty of Westernised Indians I know are fine). I honestly think it's just a cultural thing as opposed to them just being different, obviously to an Englishman like me they're gonna seem different.

• I've heard among men, Asians have the hardest time on dating sites so I would assume it's Asians.

• Not where I'm from, they get get as many girls as black and white guys do. I swear my Indian mates had more girls than me!

I think it depends where you are...