Hell or heaven calculator for GOD?

How to Develop HellOrHeaven calculator in Java or php?

It will have dashboard which will show people info and their sins , good work. And there will be auto calculating HELLORHEAVEN SCORE for each user.

And depending on that score user will be sent to hell or heaven!!

God will be using that software.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait, what? Why?

• @ClariceOwen23 yOU MEAN PLAY GOD? whAT IS THIS ***BLASPHEMY***!!!

• YES!! I will control everything with a computer program. I shall even let you use it for your evil plans 8)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if your Christian it's pretty straight forward, dose the individual believe in Jesus?
    Have they excepted Him as their savior?
    Has the person asked for forgiveness /repented \gone to confession etc. Since their last sin?
    are they a member of the correct church?
    if the answer is yes to all of the above then they goto heaven else hell.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't use PHP anymore. I'd make one in Java.

You could just assign a value for every info about the person and add it all up. It's easy.

What Guys Said 4

• For something like that it would be simpler to use Visual Basic, but if God has commanded you use Java then go ahead.
    I don't believe in God and nobody knows his operating system so your job is impossible.

• Lol. But I don't know much about coding yet I'm just a beginner 😋

• I guess it's basically addition and subtraction. Assign negative numbers to each sin and if it gets a low enough number let it print hell or something. .

• Lol. But I don't know much about coding yet I'm just a beginner