How come girls never want to "Netflix and Chill" :( ?

Every time I ask a girl I like if she wants to come over so we can watch Netflix and chill, they always take it the wrong way. I just want to watch a good show with some good company but they always try to have sex with me.

I'm losing hope guys, it's like all girls just want me for my body. :(
How come girls never want to

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Well this depends on the context. If this girl is just a friend then you should try explaining it to her that way. I would have no issue watching movies at a guy friend. However if it's someoneyou are newly dating then it makes sense why the girl would be more cautious about it.

• No I'm the one being cautious not her lol

• Awww buddy, is this you, @Xelebrum?

• What? I would love to chill and watch netflix. As long as cuddling will be involved. Even if it's a guy friend. I like to cuddle with everyone. Cuddles for all!

• Hello opposites troll! How have you been lately? Missed ya, bud.

• I obviously don't want to watch Difficult People and cuddle. I want sex god damnit take a hint.

• I just need to be in love, why do you girls have to rush sex all the time! xD

• We'll know once our heart connects! <3

• I like her already lol

• Lol, you would think it's be the other way around. XD
    And you're complaining? That's new. :D

• I want to "netflix and chill"!!!

• Girls are animals...

• Exactly! She told me she was cold and we should cuddle.. me being the gentleman that I am of course said yes, 2 seconds in cuddle time she starts groping me. I had to tell her to leave immediately and lose my number. :/

• Stfu and let me give you a nice sloppy blow job ;) I don't give a fuck about your needs! ;)

• I feel like you're not listening to my feelings! I just wanted to cuddle :( lol

• Okay you're not hearing, I only do this with a girl when I'm in love!
      I just wanted to be romantic tonight!

What Guys Said 5

• How about Hulu and relax? lmao

• Blockbuster and hang?

• Oh shit, you're going full on retro here :o

• Good thing you stopped! I almost pulled out my drive in movie card :D

• you pooor poor man these women all the same dont worry boo boo were going out tonight boys night we gonna dance and drink the night away *sassy voice*

• Exactly what I need! One day away from girls chasing and hitting on me.. so exhausting!

• lets do eett we can drink margaritas and watch action flicks afteword SLEEEP OVERRR

• Yeah it always sucks I wish it just weren't true at all. Its like eyes... up here ladies

• Thank you someone gets it!

• i never knew netflix and chill meant having sex lol can't it just be what the name says

• LMAO! Funny shit.