Who do you think is prettier - Leighton Meester or Blake Lively? If any of you have watched Gossip Girl, they're the main girls on there?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't watch the show, but I've seen them both in other things, and there is no comparison - Leighton Meester by miles and miles. And you've even picked an especially flattering picture of Blake Lively - she usually doesn't look nearly as good (face-wise).

Most Helpful Girl

• i prefer the character blair

What Guys Said 16

• Blake is the prettier of the two although neither are really to my taste... i'm with sketchy, Taylor Momsen or Willa Holland even Michelle Tratchenberg are better.

• Leighton Meester has a more attractive body but Blake Lively is a really beautiful woman. I also love the mixed ethnicities in her. they really show through and combine for a gorgeous gal

• Taylor Momsen, obviously. Or Willa Holland, but she wasn't in it for very long.
    img2.timeinc.net/.../willa_holland.jpg

• Neither of them really do it for me. I mean they're pretty in their own way but not my particular brand of beauty

• Pretty equal! I don't know the first girl. But Blake Lively knocks it out of the park every movie. Just saw Age of Adaline

• I usually lean towards the brunette... but there is something about Blake Lively that intrigues me! ;-)

by the way Gossip Girl is one of my top 5 shows of all time! ;-)

• Oh my goodness that was such a hard choice... let's say Leighton Meester won it by 51-49 :D
    But it would be a please to take either of them out! Feel free to join hahaha!

• Blake Lively is stunning. She gets my vote any day.

• Blake Lively is one of the prettiest celebrities ever, come on people.

• I choose that one over there

• Serena van der Woodsen <3

• Ofc both are pretty after all they are celeb's and I don't know about prettier like if I'm right you look far better then them ( I'm not flirting or something it's just a compliment type of example ) 😶?

• thank you! 😦 that's a huge compliment I think they are both beautiful!

• My pleasure 😶 but if you'll also live a lifestyle like a celebrity then I bet you'll look far better 👍 ... ummmm yep they are beautiful 😊

• Meester, i also prefer brunettes which helps the decision

• YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE!

lol jk :)

• Blake Lively is smokin' ... Mmmmm

• Brunette vs. blonde, you can't compare, it's like tryin to say what's better, light chocolate or dark. They're technically the same, only dark is actually healthier

What Girls Said 8

• Leighton 😊 Blair was my favorite.

• Leighton Meester fosho. She's also my birthday buddy so gotta support.

• I've always thought Blake was the most attractive.

• Blake is prettier in my opinion, but Gossip Girl wise, I couldn't stand Serena. Blair was the best character by far, in matters of style (Serena's clothes were hideous), humor, personality and goals ( Chuck <3 ).

• oh absolutely! i loved blair way more. she was a much stronger character, serena was quite annoying! haha

• Both are beautiful in their own ways. Blake is a stunning smile. If she never smiled she may not be as attractive.

• Leighton Meester, but I'm jealous of you cause you're as hot as both of them!

• Blake Lively.

Though the more I see Leighton, the more I am starting to like her face as well.

• Leighton Meester any day of the week... She is so freaking gorgeous I wish I was as beautiful as, her but I'm not :(