Is it true that if a guy talks about another girl in front of you, he doesn't even consider you a girl?

You know what I mean.

I mean that two guys talk about girls in front of you, not the guy talking about to you about another girl

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, i think so. and i feel like most girls think this is the case. maybe not so harshly though, but they see you more as a friend maybe

• They weren't talking to me. They were random guys in the elevator talking about how this girl is drop dead gorgeous blah blah blah while I was right there.

• oh. then no, not necessarily.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh. No. Not at all.

What Guys Said 3

• If thebguy you (I'm assuming) like brings it up than sorry but probably; however, if the other guy brings it up he might just be agreeing to not be rude.

• What? No.

I can't imagine how it's even possible to forget someone is a girl.

• It depends on your relationship with him, but generally yes.

What Girls Said 3

• hmmm... I don't think so!

• basically. i mean its the same way with us girls. if you talk to a guy about other guys, that means you dont care if he knows your interested in someone else.

• nope it's not, he just trusts you