I believe I am god is this bad?

okay i am starting to believe that i am god. the reason is i believe my conciousness created the universie that we live in. i believe before i was born there was nothing and then the instant i was born my mind created the whole universie and every living organism. i believe i imagined the whole world. i believe i imagined all of history including the past and the current present. and my whole life is just an illusion and i created life. i also believe that. when i die my phycial body will die but my conciousness will just create another universie and start the whole process over again. i believe when people go to church and talk about god that i am that god and i believe that i am the everloving creator that all christians talk about. i believe i am the most important thing in all the universie. and i also believe that i am god just living as a human is this bad

also i should probally call the whole gop and westboro baptist church and tell them i am okay with gay marriage and abortion

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• can you materialize a cheezburger on my desk right now? do me this one favor, I'll get you back bro.

What Girls Said 14

• Are you under the treatment of a psychiatrist? If you aren't, may I a suggest a call to one of your choice? asap.

• Um.. In my eyes... your normal.

• You're kind of loco

• That s very poetic :p
    All of us human beings are creators in our own right with an imagination without limits ^^

• AWESOME!
    Too bad I'm an atheist :D

• Its self-centred and delusional.

• Just how high are you

• its creative. but get real.

• Lool. And I believe you wrote this in your sleep. Like sleep talking? :D

• Seriously? You should seek help.

• Personally, I think you're being a troll, but you can go ahead and think that way. As long as you don't walk around saying you're god like now.

• This is so crazy that I don't even know where to start

• well obvs is bad ure not god trust me

• I would like for you to imagine free pizzas for everyone, like make that a law, I would be grateful for that.

What Guys Said 23

• You're luck you don't live anywhere near me, or else I would of called that big white van and you'd be headed to a very special place in a straitjacket.

• If you believe your consciousness created the universe , then your consciousness can change the universe too, try to believe that all the people in the world suddenly died , and tell me if that happened in reality.

If you cannot induce change in your consciousness then you are not omni-potent , which means you are not God.

• Does this mean you're all powerful? Can you give me three wishes?

• Hahaha well I can't really say its good, mate

• It's a shame that while that is a possible way of looking at it, you are actually the result of the merged genetics of your two parents; and you don't really have the power to change anything in the way the world fundamentally works :p

• Seek help immediately kiddo

• Much of what you think is tied to Vedic thought. I would recommend that you read the Vedas, it is a staple of Hindu philosophy that Thou Art God, that you in a very real way create the universe around you.

• Yes. This is the devil that's trying to manipulate you into thinking such. Same thing has happened to me.

• 😮😮😮😮 the anti christ is on gag wow awsome 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• The Hulk can prove you wrong real fast, until then you can keep dreaming. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsUCRcK7QYc

• You think, therefore you are. But how can you be sure, that anything around you is real? What if everything is just a great illusion created by your head.

• If you really believe it then, you couldn't be anonymous. Get out of you mind prison and explore the world

• This sounds like a variation of Last Thursdayism or even Solipsism. You aren't the first one to consider this. Different versions of this idea have been tossed around in philosophical circles for hundreds of years.

• God is perfect in every way, including having unlimited power.

Define your power. Give examples?

• yes it is.

• You're gonna have to show some proof, first

• No it's not bad as long as you avoid bringing other people's lives into this whole scenario you got going on.

• thats fucked up, you need help big time. by the way you not god

• Believe what you want., but life has a way of breaking down people's delusions.

• so how are babies born? Do you lay on your holy back and push them out yourself in human form?

• you are a pathetic mortal. no god. you live in deception.

• Face palmed.

• Lol needed that laugh tonight, thanks dood!