Have you ever got felt on by a complete stranger? How about of the opposite sex?

So at the end of the Weekend concert we were trying to exist but it was pretty crowdaded and out of nowhere a short Hispanic girl showed up squeezed my boob and put her finger up to her mouth and said Shhh! and then disappeared into the crowd.

I was so shocked I didn't even react I was to busy trying to make scene of what just happened. Lmfao

So if so how did you react?

• Yes but only buy guys
  • Yes but only by girls
  • Yes by both sex
  • Nope. Never happened
Sorry I meant of the same sex not opposite

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Countless times I have been touched, groped, grabbed, harassed, assaulted. I'm very VERY vocal about it when it happens.

What Guys Said 6

• Wow! that was really strange what happened to you :O no not by strangers, but by people I knew.

• oh wait yes actually I just remembered once by this old lady at a library.

• But I don't getvwhy she did it... How do you go from flirting with someone to putting a fist against their fave? Lmfao

• It wasn't it was physical abuse like more like sexual harassment too people get power trip over that.
      It was never flirting

• I've been groped by drunk girls before.. It's always violating when it happens. Some haven't stopped until I got angry with them.

• Never of the same sex, but I've had girls touch my butt or dick without my permission.

• Nope. Has never happened to me and I can't even imagine how I'd react if it did happen.

• Yep, it has happened to me before by girls

• No girl is interested in feeling me up so that'll never happen.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes some drunk 40 year old followed me up the stairs to my apartment on Halloween in college and grabbed my ass. I had never been so scared in my life. I was a few steps above him so I kicked him in the chest a few times then ran in and called the police. I had a petty coat with blummers on and he grabbed my blummers so it freaked me out. A 40 year old was a rare sight in that neighborhood and we had a secure gate that a guy walked me to so I don't know where that dude came from.

• Yeah, People "accidentally" rub/bump against my butt. I originally thought it was an accident until it kept happening. For example, I would move out of their way and they would manage to do it again. Weird, right?

• Yes, an old creepy man once touched my butt.

• Nope. Never happened! But seem hot!

• Only by guys. They take advantage of a crowded area put their hands on my hip or butt when passing by. One guy did a full on grab while walking by with friends. Frigging hate that shit. Total violation.

• How do you react? Do you do or say anything or do you just remain silent?

• My reaction is shock but it happens so quick that there is no time to react. :/

• Yep by both sexes

• It's not a good feeling. Guys have done this too me a few times, i'm too naive.