Girls, do you like wearing puffy down jackets?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Yes because it's very cold where I live and if I didn't, I'd be too cold whenever I walk outside in the winter.

• yea i love puffy down jackets! i wear them everyday i wear a north face nuptse down puffer coat there good to wear in - below temps and can wer them when its like 60 degrees im cold easy lol

• Nope, not a fan of them at all. I feel like the Michelin man or the kid from A Christmas Story.

mindbodybrew.files.wordpress.com/.../layer-up.jpg

• haha yea thats true they do make me look fat i just say pew this coats looks puffy what type of coat do you wear?

• I mean, they keep you warm, which is great. I just can't stand the feeling of not being able to move really, haha. Right now, I'm still in a light jacket, which is crazy for this time of year here, but I'll wear that plus a North Face jacket over it or a peacoat usually once it gets colder.

• No i do not