I love bad bitches that's my fucking problem?

How can I solve this problem? Lol

I always end up liking people who is not nice XD they don't attract me because they're bad though, I like them for other reasons and they end up
being bad bitches 😒

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEhG0PgVO60
    what are the reasons? :p
    Look for me bad bitches are a bit like a challenge, I like to break them...
    It s an ego thing.
    Also the idea that they ll open up to you and not others.
    Also they represent a sense of mystery, careless I don t give a fuck attitude, authority/power and finally influence. So maybe you want a piece of that.

What Guys Said 11

• solve what problem?

you are who you are Amy. a lot of people say attraction isn't a choice, though I like to believe that attraction can still be tailored and conditioned from the ground up to the present, due to societal and environmental surrounding exposure. but seriously, you like what you like, and your preferences are prone to change over time. All I would say is just be safe and stay true to yourself.

• So true. Phases based from experiences in life changes your outlook in things.

• Just fuck 'em, bad bitches tend to suck in bed, once you've tried a few, you'll realize they have nothing worth it about them.

• Incredible, what a coincidence, I have exactly the same problem, I guess that's why I'm still single :P

• Just drop them and move on... people do not always give a correct first impression. A darling can be a criminal and the person who looks like a criminal may be your future husband :D
    Just be vigilant and make decisions when you discover you fell for the wrong person.
    And try to handle the emotions, it's not simple when you've started to like the person :-(

• I'm nice, come to Luxembourg :p

• Bad bitches are fake, insecure, and emotionally damaged bitches most of the time. Bust your nut off across their lips and move the hell on lol

• So does it means... I am not a bad bitch

• if finding somebody real is your fucking problem, bring ya girls to the crib maybe we can solve it

• also, i'm worried about you

and yeah you like to fuck, you got a fucking problem
      we know you love bad bitches, that's your fucking problem
      And yeah you like to fuck you got a fucking problem
      for the love of god you love bad bitches, that's your fucking problem
      And yeah you like to fuck, you got a fucking problem

• Hahahahaha OMG XD

• Are you calling me a bitch? >__>

• I guess I should start being bad then XD

• I disagree with some when I say bad bitches are the best bang for your buck and even your fu#%. Bring em on and step aside.

What Girls Said 6