Anti eyebrow (teardrop) gave me a black eye?

Okay so i got my piercing on Monday, & the piercer person told me that I'm going to get a black eye because i have sensitive skin or whatever anyways yeah and since it's Thursday i have a black eye like i got it when i got the piercing but it wasn't that black you know & now it is but like its under my eye it's like a little curve or something but the question is it going too go away? & yes i been cleaning it by the way and if you can give me some details about it please cx i know i should never had gotten if i didn't really know about it much lol

by the way hasn't bled either it's basically all good lol its th black bruise i got and you knoe how they use some type of pen or whatever before they pierce it well the dots are kinda there will that take off too?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It obviously will go away within time, it's just a bruise, the skin is really thin near your eye so the blood will be around it more visibly.

• Is it normal for it to turn yellow? doesn't that mean it's healing? Because i put an ice pack last night & today it turned yellowish

• Yes, it's just the stages of the bruise healing.

• Which type of piercing? Eyebrow?

• Na its the one by your eye like them liddo teardrop

• Just Googled it 😂 won't be surprised why it would be puffy but why would it give you a black eyes? And the pen marks should get off too

• I don't know bruh 😂 The piercer person told me i had sensative skin that I'd get a black eye i mean it don't look that bad but bothers me cuss i look terrible cx but yeah she said that & i asked a few people who had the piercing & they said yeah they had a black eye & it went away over a few days 😂 The lady told me to put an ice pack or something cold😂