Are you the stereotype of your zodiac sign?

So yeah I'm a Sagittarius and I think I am in some cases. We're supposed to be optimistic about everything and like to live freely. Yeah I have depression and other things but I'm pretty optimistic about things despite this. And I guess the thing about living carefree is true too. I hate being tied down by work and other shit! Ugh. :p

How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Gemini

Short attention spanned? Check
    Crowd pleaser? Nope
    Great knowledge of everything? Only the useless stuff I don't need in life
    Unsure of my feelings? Check

2.5/4
    Could be worse

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a Taurus.
    Yes, I am stubborn but where are the other qualities that are usually attached to my zodiac sign? Ambitious, hard worker, knows what she wants etc.
    I dislike this photo because it makes me seem like a person that is a "one way and only my way type" I'm stubborn (it's hard to change my mind when it is set), but I am able to consider other peoples feelings and listen to them. I am also very expressive and able to verbalize how I feel.

• I know but this photo is humorously exaggerated. It's supposed to be stereotypical. I'll see if I can find another and post it in the update.

• Haha that's the point. This made my sign seem like a whore. 😛 Lol

• BLAH! maybe I lack humor :(

What Guys Said 23

• Lol my personality is a product of genetics and my environment, not arbitrary constellations sometime near my birthday lol

• Capricorn.
    LOL I don't think I'm ruthlessly ambitious nor am I a closet pervert.

Granted, I don't believe in any of the whole zodiac stuff, especially after knowing some basic psychology stuff. It all seems kind of silly to me.

• AARGH, the poor kittens!
    You did it AGAIN!

http://oi59.tinypic.com/10r45qd.jpg

She was waiting to do it, I say! :@

• I'm Sagittarius too, and though I agree with the no-strings-attached philosophy, I wouldn't say I'm 100% optimistic. I'm kinda 50-50 there.

• I'm an Aries and I'm the complete opposite of what's written there. Volatile is a word that doesn't even come close to being in my description.

• Aries people seem to be cool anyways. 😂 I just thought it was funny how they described them

• Going by this list, the only thing that Virgo and I have similar is virginity. XD

• Oh gosh no... I'm a team player, my team is much more than just me :D
    I'm not much into the zodiac sign thing :o

• nah im pretty grounded, pisces. But i suppose I have those days where emotionally i feel the suck lol

• Sagittarius here, fits me somewhat.. I don't do casual sex though.

• where did you get that colorful list? it looks like it was written by a dope! lol

here is a far better zodiac - and far less stupid

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/

• Well I'm an Aquarius (February 18th, 1996) and I tend to be extremely stubborn and non-negotiable, which I think is a stereotype for us.

• Lol "hypersensitive whiner willing to cling to anyone who shows attention"

• Yeah I am except as a sag I never get laid lol.

• Hell anyone that knows me can see I'm an emotional bastard. "Scorpio"

• Sagittarius, but half right.

• Not even a little, this Libra description sucks, lol.

• Na fam, that's lies! I care about everyone else!

• I would say i'm... 75% of Sagittarius

• That's the first time I've ever seen my zodiac sign mischaracterized thusly.

• there's a lot more to astrology than just your zodiac sign.

• yes i am all of them.

• Hoodrat

• I was maybe a hypersensitive whiner when I was younger. But I've grown up. I will admit I will cling to a woman who shows attention to me. Sorry!

What Girls Said 35

• You had me... And the you lost me with the word "stalker" replace it with some other word and it's pretty accurate. I'm certainly not a stalker I never get back to people lol

P. S. I had to look up the definition to three of those words/basically the whole sentence 😂

• Hell yeah. I'm confident, center of attention, ambitious and loyal but also stubborn with an easily bruised ego haha I am the king. I'm very vocal and independent, straight up and I keep it 100. I get along so well with other Leo's too, I'm so good at pointing out other Leo's. I know a leo when i see one! I swear I know so many people who match their signs. My sister and ex were Geminis and match their sign to a T aswell. This shit is legit. Hahaha

• Libra: Annoyingly indecisive socialite in search for the perfect lover that doesn't exist.

Well, I can definitely be annoying with my indecisiveness. I'm never sure of anything, haha. I am a huge socialite. Despite all this, I'm not so sure I'm in search of the perfect over. Maybe I am subconsciously seeing as how I am always interested in a guy or jumping from guy to guy, but I've never been actually TRYING to search for the perfect one. So, I'd say this is almost accurate.

• Based off that picture: yes I am.

My boyfriend is definitely not though, haha. His, pisces, doesn't even make any sense.

• Yeah I care to much!

• My boyfriend told me part of the reason he loves me is because there's still so much to learn about me. So, mysterious, check.

But I'm definitely the least intimidating person in the world, haha.

But I can be really emotional.

• I'm a Leo and I kind of wish I was a bit more self- centred my mom says I let people walk all over me sometimes. sigh.

• I am. I'm a cancer and I do embody those traits but I fight it by being abnormally standoffish. I'm also a sheep zodiac which kinda makes it worse.

• Gemini all the way, although I feel misunderstood. I can't blame people for misunderstanding though. It seems like we have more than one personality.

• Yesssssssssss, my god. I'm Cancer to a T. 😂

• I'm a Scorpio. I don't think that description fits me very well, hah.

• I am to an extent?
    I'm a Virgo.

• I'm a Sagittarius too and I very much fit the profile. I hate being attached to anything. Very expressive & loud mouthed. They say sag is the travel sign which I agree with. Always needing change & the new.

• I'm very stubborn, just like a true Taurus :P

• I am Leo. İt is probably true hahahahah

• Closet pervert hmmm*grab's chin*😂I guess so.

• I'm a Pisces. now I know wishy washy Pisces. But I know many like myself who are blunt, head strong and driven. I'm not an emotional mess, uggh why do they give us a bad rep

• It's pretty close. I'm a Gemini but I won't always people please.

• Absolutely not.

Zodiac signs are bullshit lmao

• LOL. yes.

• I am a gemini and Geminis are super outgoing which makes me laugh because I am the opposite of outgoing. I dont have a short attention span considering I can read a book for many, many consecutive hours. Based on your picture, the only thing that is true is that I am not always attuned to my own feelings

• I'm Capricorn, and I'm not sure if that description sounds like me 😝

• I have been told before that I'm like the stereotype of my zodiac sign.
    That we are good at manipulating people and don't give up on what we want. 😏

• I am a Scorpio ♏ I am not vindictive and vicious, I am optimistic and friendly.
    So I believe I create my life and character with my own hands and not charts of zodiac.

• They are pretty true..

• When it comes to my career, fuck yeah I have a go getter attitude.

Anyone that gets in my way will get their asses crushed by my 4 inch stilettos.

I'm an Aries.

• I'm a cancer.
    I am very emotional, but I wouldn't say Im a "hypersensitive whiner" hahaha

• I am a leo and I usually am just like the quotes on leo's but I am very giving and not at all self centered

• Not really totally accurate, just a bit. I like no strings attached, like moving around for my job but not when it comes to sex. I don't do that. I am also not a loud mouth, I'm more reserved.

• Nope I don't think so

• More from Girls
    5