Have you ever had to pee with somebody of opposite sex?

One time at one concert I had to pee very badly after few drinks, waited for porta potties but it was useless because of a crowd. I looked for a long time for some scheduled place to pee but all I could see are guys peeing freely everywhere. Later I found small corner and when i got there there were plenty guys pissing also. I waited for them to finish and believe me it was so hard to wait and watch them pissing and finally everybody left. Just as I got there I began to unzip my jeans undo my panties and as I squatted one guy rushed and ran onto me in that same corner with hands around his crouch nervously. I almost began to pee when I freaked out of him and yelled at him to go away and in the same time I tried to pull back my panties and to get up but he moaned like he was totally bursting and that he really has to pee. And in one moment we actually both did pee pee dance but I got feeling that I really started to leak it really wanted to come out and told him that I am really gonna pee myself. Then he just unzipped his jeans and immediately started to piss up against wall right near me. I couldn't hold it either, I even began to leak in my panties before I pulled them down again and squatted and peed there too. We actually both were a little embarrassed but when we finished we smiled to each other and moved on

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I sometimes pee when my girlfriend is in the bathroom with me. But I would never piss against house walls and stuff like that. It actually really annoys me that people do this. I mean, what the hell. You're not a dog. I'm not bothered about the nudity but I don't mind the fact that everything smells like fucking piss afterwards. I mean, how would you like if somebody pissed against your house? I'm glad in my country you get a fine of about $100 if the police catches you. But the fine should be much higher, more like $1,000.

What Guys Said 9

• i've been in similar situations at concerts or something where lots of people are hanging outdoors and i've definitely urinated in close proximity to a female on a few occasions

• Omg! I've pissed with a woman in the shower, at camp me standing her squatting at the same time. What's the big deal?

• Yeah my favorite bare in my town is a gay bar and it has unisex restroom. Bars smack in the middle of town and severs stiff drinks so it's the beat place to start the night.

• This is really an erotic story in its own way. Thanks for sharing. :)

• WHAT DA FUQ DID I JUST READ!!!

Must wash my brain now

• Yes I have peed with females many times for different reasons

• yeah, it was cool.
    We all gotta piss at sometime.

• Plenty of times. In situations much like yours. If I got to pee I got to pee. No time to be shy.

• It must be done on purpose to happen... I piss on male toilets... and always alone...

What Girls Said 0