Should I forgive him for grabbing my ass?

so today i went over to this guy's house, and i've been going over to his house every week since march i think and he has always been so cute and nice to me and i actually think he likes me but today before i went home he grabbed my ass... he sent me tons of messages apologizing, but i dont know if i should forgive him or not.. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Where are you hoping this goes?

• what do you mean by "this" ?

• i want to date him but i dont want him to grab my ass or anything like that, i mean we are 14, i dont wanna let him do that kind of things yet

• Well, two things:

- i think you're too young to be like having sex (though obviously it happens), but some ass grabbing and making out should be expected to be pretty normal and near immediate if you two were to date. If you're not ready for -that- level of stuff, you might not be ready to date.

- if you do want to date him, when he's blathering these apologies, tell him 'you make the girl your girlfriend THEN you grab her ass'.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he likes you and you must be ok with that because you keep going over his house. He tried to take it further to assess your level of interest. I take it you don't like him like that? If not, yes, forgive him but maybe let him know you aren't attracted to him like that. and tell him you just want to be friends. Maybe you shouldn't go over his house as much too. Your getting to the age where guys are going to be attracted to you and unless you make it clear your not into him, these kind of issues may continue.

What Guys Said 8

• he played a risk move and it obviously didn't work, so now he's back at the drawing board.

• 1|1
    • he just kind of slapped it:)))

• Lmao whud he apology, I do that in school (of course on chicks I know) but it's just for fun not cos I am Offending anyone or anything lmao

• You kinda like him since you go to his home every month so yes, forgive him nd give him a chance to grab again xD

• after giving him a strong warning. movies, media and internet teaches boys to do this. I think he learned his lesson.

• Give him nice punishment but I'm more mature and professional way

• Yes, forgive him. He is sorry. So sorry

• plunge a big fat black dildo up his ass in revenge. if he forgives you, then and only then should you forgive him for grabbing your ass. female power!

What Girls Said 11

• He grabbed your ass as a way to flirt with you.
    If you like him, quit being so offended.
    It's not like he tried to rape you.

If I liked a guy, and he grabbed my ass, I'd let him know I liked it.
    He's testing your reaction...
    Your reaction is an indication is whether he should flirt with you or pull back.

• If him grabbing your ass made you feel uncomfortable, then tell him "You liked it but you're not ready for that step just yet".
      I just saw that you are 14 and want to keep things non-sexual.
      Let him know that.

• He apologized , thats good
    I guess he got too comfortable with you coming over to his house

He got the wrong ideas and grabbed your ass
    Now he knows you aren't into him like that , its good.

• The thing is.. Did you in any way enjoy him doing it? .. Or did you feel completely uncomfortable?

• i didn't enjoy it at all.

• That's perfectly understandable, I wouldn't have either.. In that case you need to make it very clear indeed to him, that you find this totally unacceptable, and should never be repeated.

• If you guys have something going on then you need to relax. Of course he should respect your boundaries but seriously, he just touched your bum and he even apologized when he realized you weren't okay with it.

• Forgive him.
    He DID apologize. Its not as severe as stealing a kiss.
    Plus, do u like him?
    I think it was just a shot in the dark for him to flirt.
    It sounds innocent.

• if you like him yes

• He should respect your boundaries. Whether you like him or not it doesn't matter. You didn't like that. I say Yeah forgive him but not now. Give your self a little time.

• If I didn't forgive my male freinds for grabbing my arse I'd have no male friends.

• First of all, was he doing it on purpose? I think, whatever the reason behind that act, you should forgive him. But he did it on purpose you should ask why he did that to you because he has been nice to you all the time, right, you should ask him to know his alibi.

• he know what it does don't forgive him cause next time he'll grab your boobs

• did you like it?