Me and my boyfirend do threesomes but I hot upset that he called her hot?

Me and my boyfirend dates for 4 years we are into threesomes we planned on doing it with my roomate, now the thing is that we both enjoy doing this and i get to pick the girl... but he would never comment her or anything like that, he know i dont like that cause he knows how i feel deep down about it but he told me she was hot i wasn't used to that at all and in the past he also said some pretty mean things like how he thought gis preferce for petite blondes were prettier and that he physically prefers small but butts and boobs and that he does not like Big Butt or Heavy breasts which is what i have but says im good but i dont fer good, i kinda freaked that he called my roomate hot though cause she is petite...

and yes i am super insecure person been that way since i was a kid and yes i do get jealous and have a Bad streak about it too and he know that... but its not like i tell him dont look at her i Just dont want to know his inner real thoughts and i told him this...

Most Helpful Guy

• This is exactly why people shouldn't do threesomes. Granted, there are other reasons also. But this is a biggie.

Most Helpful Girl

• Super insecure eh? Then why in the world would you let a third party join the pair of you? That makes no sense to me. Besides, I'm not sure how a threesome could be possible if your boyfriend didn't consider the girl to be hot.

What Guys Said 14

• If you are jealous and insecure, you should not have threesomes.
    if he is not cheating, has no intent or desire to cheat, and simply acknowledges that one of the 3.5 billion women on this planet that isn't you is hot, and that turns you into an emotional mess, you should think twice about even dating someone.

We all have insecurities, and things we'd rather not hear, and even things we get jealous about. that is part of being human. but you are wound too tight, it is almost like you are intentionally LOOKING for ways to get hurt.

if you know he desires you, and you know he would not cheat, and you know that every other woman alive did not magically become ugly to him when he started dating you, then you also know how you are reacting is senseless, and that it is YOU making this situation so emotional and stressful for yourself.

Calm down. For your own sake. You are choosing to let yourself get worked up over what you know is nothing. That means that the person who is hurting you is YOU, and not him. Take control of yourself and bring this silly, pointless jealousy and insecurity under control.
    He wants you. If he didn't, he would be with someone else. As hot as he may think she is, it is you he goes home with, and he doesn't regret that. So stop working yourself up like there is something there for you to get worked up over. You're just making yourself stressed and miserable, and for no reason.

• Threesomes while in a committed relationship are always difficult in some way or another.

Before I tackle the heart of the problem, I must first mention some general facts. If a guy is to have a threesome with his girlfriend and a second girl, he must have some from of physical attraction to that girl. He will not be able to 'perform' if he find her ugly, for instance. This does not mean that he finds you any less beautiful. This is why it is not that shocking that he called her hot. Since he was willing to have a threesome with her, that is to be expected in some capacity. It is extremely important to realize that this does NOT change his opinion about you!
    When you are in a relationship, other attractive girls and guys still exist. This is a fact of life. Your boyfriend chooses to be with YOU out of all the other girls. This in and of itself says a lot about what he thinks about you. Yet, this does not make him incapable of thinking some other girl is hot.

Most guys in a relationship never mention it when they see a hot girl in passing out of respect for their girlfriend. Yet, in a threesome, things are different. I assume that you yourself also has some sexual interaction with the other girl during the threesome, thus your boyfriend may assume that you also found the girl attractive and/or hot. He did not mention it to make you insecure or something along those lines, but rather to share his opinion with you, which he thinks is the same as yours.

• Not a good idea for you..
    You know he had to say that 'hot' word. So that the other girl does not feels bad or left out and leaves satisfied to..
    And you/me / your boyfriend /and all gagger know this.. He didn't mean it.. Even if she had everything hot then you.. It doesn't matters because he loves you.. And he wants you... . And he will steal you from this world for himself.. And he will be selfish..

It's more like.. There is a perfect amount of salt In a dish for a person... Now you bring in another dish which is more salty.. Yeah that dish is more salty doesn't means it tastes better.. Similarly hotter doesn't matter if you are already in a successful relationship.. You just need to be hot enough.. And if he has chosen you then you are hot enough for him..

• Hey, you play with fire, you're gonna get burned. The lesson here: Don't be a pervert, don't let your SO be one either. Sorry it caused you trouble, but fornicating like that has consequences.

• Did u read my Whole post?

• Its not like i ask him if she was hot,...

• Your a super insecure person but you let your man sleep with other girls. You made your bed lie in it. there's a reason most people dont do threesomes. Theyre a lot wiser than you 2. You can't separate the physical and the emotional. You should have let your fantasys stay exactly that. Fantasy

• You should bring a hot guy home for the threesome next time.

• I think you forgot the question part.

• Well of course he finds her hot... how can you get a boner with someone you aren't attracted too? and if you were really insecure like you say you are, you woudn't be having threesomes hahaha

• He didn't say she was hot-ter than you. Besides, If she wasn't hot at all, why would he want to have a threesome with her and you? Mrs bibendums are hard to look at. Sorry if I offended obese girls but that's how it is.

• He Never compliments me, or ever say im pretty i die for him to at least say it once without me to ask him

• Do you think she is HOT, have you two ever had a bit of lesbian fun? It sounds like he is using you to get more women.
    If his preference really is for more petite girls you may be best to dump him and find somebody who is attracted to your shape.

• So what? It's an open relationship...
    Don't expect anything

• sounds like he got bored of you and wanted to fuck other girls w/o cheating.

• Seems legit. Agrees on having FFM threesomes. then complains the guy finds the 2nd girl hot.

• Get over it

What Girls Said 1

• I personally think you should not have threesome. Not a good idea for comitted relationship.