I babysit a little perverted boy?

I babysit a 8 year old boy the son of my neighbours but he randomly pulls his pants down and wants me to look, he even gets hard sometimes. I always tell him to stop and pull his pants up, he doesn't react and just leaves or groans , last time he asked me if he can touch me and i asked what he really meant with touch so he started feeling me up and i was shocked and almost slapped him, what kind of perverted boy is that? I threatened him to tell his parents and he started crying and begging me not to. He still does it sometimes and i threathen him a lot bur he always starts crying and i have no idea what to do, I'm thinking about quitting the job

I only told his parents that he just pulls his pants down whenever he likes to and that it bugs me, they said he's still a child and doesn't know what he does

Most Helpful Guy

• Glad you asked. It sounds a difficult situation.

You need to tell the parents. No blame or shame is required and this isn't at all about punishing the boy (he's only 8!), it's about protecting him and stopping an unhealthy behaviour. You shouldn't be feeling/acting like he was an adult equal to you, but a child in your care who doesn't really understand the implications of his actions. Be kind and take responsibility.

I'd also suggest talking to an experienced person you can trust (maybe your parents?) to help you make the right decision about quitting, and about telling authorities (if there's any concerns of abuse by a parent). And just as important, to support your actions & emotions. You don't need to feel alone, just because you're rightly being discreet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell his parents about everything he does and that you feel uncomfortable. Imagine if they found out via videotape all that he did, wouldn't it be weird that you didn't tell them.

If you tell them the whole truth and they still say "He's only a child blah blah" Quit.

You don't need that foolishness in your life, and it could potentially end bad for you. Better to save yourself the potential trouble.

What Guys Said 15

• well, um if this is true and not a troll, you've got to stop threatening and actually tell the parents. and yes, quit the job - you don't want to get done for being a child molester.

• I would suggest that you have a conversation with CPS. That sort of behaviour does not happen out of nowhere. It has to be learned. The behaviour suggests to me that the child is being abused sexually, or has been abused sexually in the past.

• You should tell the parents and possibly quit the job. Even if he is harmless, you have to think about your own wellbeing. If there is abuse involved and/or something big surfaces, you do not want to find yourself a victim of circumstances. Generally keeping any secrets of this sort almost always ends badly, especially for the adult party involved.

• Quit before it gets worse.
    (a. k. a. you kill and bury him in the backyard and leave the country)

• whoa! wtf... You gotta' stop babysitting this kid. Did you tell his parents about this?

• Tell his parents ASAP.

• He is just 8 so he probably doesn't view it as sexual. Say that you will quit and never return if he doesn't stop.

• You need to tell the parents everything. Right away.

• I think you need to talk to his parents about it then quit if he keeps bothering you

• Time to tell the parents, and if they don't listen quit

• Tell his parents the truth, he's probably being abused or something. Then quit.

• All kindz of hektik

• better tell his parents, not telling isn't worth quitting.

• Talk to his parents anyway.

• Just quit the job. You're in a no win situation here. Who are they going to believe when this comes up? The 20+ year old woman or the kid "Who would never lie about something like that."? You're going to be seen as a child abuser no matter what. So just leave that job.

What Girls Said 11

• DONT EVEN. Just straight up tell his parents, who gives a shit about him. I'd quit my job and find another one. That kind of stuff can get YOU in trouble if you dont let anyone know ahead of time. Especially if the parents walk in on it, it can go the other way very quickly...

• talk to the parents immediately... and if he continues then quit!

• So you can either quit and tell the parents you don't feel comfortable babysitting their child because how inappropriate he is... or you can have a voice recorder and record everything he says and let his parent listen to what exactly he's saying so they can see it's something serious.

• I don't believe any of this story.

• I think its time to call Child Protective Services. A boy as young as him is obviously learning this behavior from somewhere. I feel like someone in his family is teaching him this behavior.

• Also you should quit the job, or else it's not going to end well.

• I don't think that he is necesarily being abused. Boys get curious about what is down there long before puberty. She just needs to make sure he stops, no need to get the parents in trouble.

• You need to talk to his parents, that is way tooo young to know about that stuff and I have never personally heard of a child like that.
    Make his parents aware of the situation and quite the job

• Please tell his parents.
    He needs that adressed asap.

• Little boy has problems

• That just I'm guessing has been abused

• You need to tell his mum and dad as he is displaying over sexualised behaviour I have an 8 year old son and yes some curiosity/flashing is normal but that is to much in my eyes for one so young and the fact he touched you he needs to know that it is not ok to sexually assualt females

• Sit down with the parents and tell them that you quit and also tell them why you are quitting while emphasizing that you will not make yourself a victim of circumstances and get into trouble with this little boy. Little children are curo=ious and they try adults, ut they don't understand that that kind of play could get the adult into trouble