Guys, What female body type do you prefer?

Straight Body Type - The bust and hips are basically the same sizes. The waist is slightly smaller than the bust and hips.

Pear Body Type- The hips are larger than the bust, and the waist gradually slopes out to the hips.

Hourglass Body Type - The bust and hips are basically the same sizes and your waist is well defined.

Diamond Body Type - The waist is larger than the bust and hips. The shoulders are narrow compared to the hips. Breasts are small to medium in size.

• Straight Body Type
    6%(1)19%(9)Vote27%(8)
  • Pear Body Type
    35%(6)26%(12)Vote20%(6)
  • Hourglass Body Type
    35%(6)34%(16)Vote33%(10)
  • Diamond Body Type
    6%(1)2%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • All a$$
    6%(1)9%(4)Vote10%(3)
  • Mom Boobs
    12%(2)10%(5)Vote10%(3)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 11

• Out of these, I definitely like the first ("straight" as you call it) body type the best. At least for caucasian girls. I'm generally speaking very much into east Asian girls and I think their body types are a little different again (there's some petiteness that most caucasian girls don't have). But yeah, for caucasian girls, straight sounds good to me. I could never quite understand why anyone is into the hourglass type... it doesn't seem very appealing to me.

• I pretty much exclusively go for petite girls, thinner and smaller proportions than straight, but that's the closest on the list.

• Hourglass is the best, but straight and pear are great too.

• Petite pear or hourglass.

• All about booty for me

• Hour pour me a glass

• I go for the pears! Love thickness in the hips and thighs. 🍐🍐🍐

• straight only,

• Curvy, hour glass to diamond type

• Big pear is my favoured ones, a plus if she also has big boobs.

Just something about fucking a girl with big hips and thighs... mmmmmmm

• I love pear shaped women for the thickness in the hips and thighs like @Prof_Don said.