When you're alone, do you like being naked outside?

0|0
13|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I have done it a few times and it was great fun (like skinny dipping for example). There's a thing in my country Switzerland called nude hiking. Basically, people go hiking just like anyone else (hiking is one of our big, national hobbies/leisure activities that practically everyone does, old and young). The only difference is that these people go hiking in the nude, only wearing their hiking shoes and perhaps a pair of sunglasses. Some people go on their own, others go in small groups (with friends). I've never done this but I think it might be fun to try out some time, just to see what it's like. Being naked in public is not really a big deal to most people in Switzerland or Germany. Contrary to people in other parts of the world, we don't attach any sexual meaning to it. You're just naked... like a cat without its fur basically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something rather free, and sensual, without being sexual, just being naked, outside!! Just try it, and see, and tell me it isn't more than you expected, especially when there is a chance you might get caught!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I wear diapers and rubber pants daily and I feel no shame ever being in them, I am a happy campers always and even feel sexy in them.. so yes I would parade around in them in my own backyard and I have many times.. but being naked well that to me is a whole different can of worms and I would say no to that one, take care

0|0
    0|0
  • My crotch would feel too exposed to be comfortable going around outside.

2|0
    0|0
  • Never been alone were I could be naked so even if the chance ever did come up it wouldn't come to mind to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm never naked when I'm alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • If nobody can see me naked, then I'd be open to it - especially in the summer when it's warm enough. Otherwise, no - merely for the fact that I can get arrested for doing that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not outside lol. Although I'm sure the neighbors wouldn't mind that 😉 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. My nether regions don't need mosquito bites.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, not really. I'm scared of mosquitoes biting me on my privates

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it can be fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL WHAT. NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm missing some context for this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't limit it to when I'm alone

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I live in New York City.
    If I were to be naked outside, EVERYONE would literally see me.
    I don't live in a quiet suburban neighborhood.
    If I did, I'd probably walk around naked in my back yard.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wait... wait... just a moment... Okay, I am looking out the window. Go ahead.

• Show All
    • @Red_Arrow on my way is she still outside? Lol

• @akadatank44 - Yeah, but she has a bunch of guys with her.

• Not in particular, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no. close enough though, i have sunbaked in my backyard before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Topless to tan is one thing, walking around naked outside though seems pointless.. Hahaha, this question though.

0|0
    0|0
  • when am alone i am naked indoors... not outdoors i ain't an exhibitionist

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have been before xD

0|0
    0|0
  • naw but i imagine i might, who knows

0|0
    0|0
  • I love being naked. It's very freeing and liberating. I have never done it outside though. I would like to try that.

0|0
    0|0
  • umm no

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go naked outside

0|0
    0|0
  • Um No?

0|0
    0|0
  • Indoors yes.
    Outdoors no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. My body is gross and makes me feel uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
    • When no one else is around :)

• But I still have to look at it.