Do you double text?

If yes, why?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I send as many text messages in a row as I goddamn want. I don't understand the stress when it comes to double or triple texting, since texting has become a lot more like chatting nowadays. So instead of sending one long message, you can split it up or do w/e you want. Or start off with an emoji, then your actual message, and maybe finish off with a question directed at them. I by no means spam people of course, but I still don't see the big deal about sending a couple of short messages after each other. Nobody has ever complained to me or called me clingy for it. People need to get that stick out of their ass and just do whatever the fuck, you know.

What Guys Said 9

• No. What's the point? If someone wants to contact you back they will. Sending another text just screams "I'm insecure and I can't deal with the anxiety of whether or not you're going to text me back. If you don't want to talk to me just say so and I can move on".

• Usually not but I would not be keeping count of who texted last so I would double text a lot I suppose and I text as things occur to me in a text conversation which is not a logical thing to do (which text are they replying to - I'll have to ask)

• yes I would... but they would be like 10 texts per minute because at that time I won't be trying to communicate I would just be trying to piss you off.

• Wtf is that?

• What's a double text?

• Que paso?

• Yep sometimes I do

• Hell yes because Its hard to get a text back out here these girls are savages

• What is that?

What Girls Said 9

• Usually the people I text are used to me being annoying and/or stupid so I'll spam the crap out of them until they reply. It's fun to occasionally annoy cx

• Yeah I don't really have a problem with it. Maybe when I was 12 and texting a cute guy I wouldn't dare double text, but now I'm not too worried. I also don't text crushes so there aren't nerves involved.

• yes because I think it's better than a huge paragraph.
    And the guy that I like does the same.

Easier to read.

• Yes cuz I got no shame

• Yes and no it depends on the person. I usually double text when I'm comfortable with the person, bored, or when I really want to talk to them

• Emphasis

• Sometimes. If I want to lol

• What's double texting?

• I've done it before just because I really want to talk to them.
    By the way, a lot of people don't know what this means, so you should probably explain to everyone for more accurate responses. I had to look it up.