How's your night going so far?

Mine was a bit disturbing, dissected a pregnant cat. Feeling a bit sick from the smell, even after taking a shower.

Most Helpful Guy

• welll.. im day is going well here bout to go grab some lunch and then im off to find a woman with low self esteem to give me pleasure for the night

Most Helpful Girl

• Good.
    Ran 4 miles. Going to bed soon.
    Not every eventful.

What Guys Said 17

• it's going alright. just got out of work. I feel slightly lonely but other than that things are going good. ... also slightly hungry..

• Biked for an hour, then ate dinner and finally rescued Nick Valentine in Fallout 4 (started over again)

• Just getting back from the gym, looking forward to a quick snack and 5 hours of sleep befor I start it all over again :D

• Well last night I was smoking weed with my friend so it was fucking awesome! :-D

• Very strange

• Waiting for my laundry to finish so I can toss it in the dryer and go to bed.

• Every time I see your user name I read it as Iamtouchingmyself

• I just walked around with that Pokemon app to see what all the hype is about

• I can't sleep, making me over thinking 💭

• Bored really. I'm tutoring a student in geometry in the mornings but I feel there isn't much to do the rest of the day except cheer up my mother.

• no diamonds so... pretty shitty

• It's going.

• That got real hella quick...

• Ewwww

My night is alright.

• Its daytime here. 😂

• I watched a movie in French about a blind and deaf girl

• Goodness!

I slept for most of the day I did the 4am shift today so I was tired

What Girls Said 7

• Great, took my Canadian cousin to taste American coffee and pizza. She loved it, of course. Took a nice shower and now laying on my soft duvet.

• I was trying to go to sleep then my heart started racing up, and then I saw something.. Not good lol.

• That sounds too bad. :(
    Mine is pretty good, considering I am recovering from a bug. I consider any day that tragedy doesn't unfold in my life a great day, though!

• its afternoon here... and just finished having lunch

• It's been interesting. Agh, I'm sorry you had to do that, sounds rough to say the least. :(

• Guy at work wanted my shift, so I gave him it. Spent the rest of the night drinking and watching baseball. I'm a happy bastard!

• Good, went night dipping in our pond. I smelled pretty gnarley myself, better after my shower lol