How's your night going so far?

Mine was a bit disturbing, dissected a pregnant cat. Feeling a bit sick from the smell, even after taking a shower.

0|0
8|18

Most Helpful Guy

• welll.. im day is going well here bout to go grab some lunch and then im off to find a woman with low self esteem to give me pleasure for the night

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Good.
    Ran 4 miles. Going to bed soon.
    Not every eventful.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• it's going alright. just got out of work. I feel slightly lonely but other than that things are going good. ... also slightly hungry..

1|0
    0|0
  • Biked for an hour, then ate dinner and finally rescued Nick Valentine in Fallout 4 (started over again)

1|0
    0|0
  • Just getting back from the gym, looking forward to a quick snack and 5 hours of sleep befor I start it all over again :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Well last night I was smoking weed with my friend so it was fucking awesome! :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • Very strange

1|0
    0|0
  • Waiting for my laundry to finish so I can toss it in the dryer and go to bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every time I see your user name I read it as Iamtouchingmyself

1|0
    0|0
  • I just walked around with that Pokemon app to see what all the hype is about

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't sleep, making me over thinking 💭

1|0
    0|0
  • Bored really. I'm tutoring a student in geometry in the mornings but I feel there isn't much to do the rest of the day except cheer up my mother.

0|0
    0|0
  • no diamonds so... pretty shitty

1|0
    0|0
  • It's going.

1|0
    0|0
  • That got real hella quick...

1|0
    0|0
  • Ewwww

My night is alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its daytime here. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I watched a movie in French about a blind and deaf girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Goodness!

I slept for most of the day I did the 4am shift today so I was tired

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Great, took my Canadian cousin to taste American coffee and pizza. She loved it, of course. Took a nice shower and now laying on my soft duvet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was trying to go to sleep then my heart started racing up, and then I saw something.. Not good lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • That sounds too bad. :(
    Mine is pretty good, considering I am recovering from a bug. I consider any day that tragedy doesn't unfold in my life a great day, though!

0|0
    0|0
  • its afternoon here... and just finished having lunch

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been interesting. Agh, I'm sorry you had to do that, sounds rough to say the least. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy at work wanted my shift, so I gave him it. Spent the rest of the night drinking and watching baseball. I'm a happy bastard!

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, went night dipping in our pond. I smelled pretty gnarley myself, better after my shower lol

0|0
    0|0