Is Scorpio considered the most sexiest star sign?

I mean I see it everywhere... And I disagree cause I'm a Virgo ;)Is Scorpio considered the most sexiest star sign?

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Something clearly went wrong with me then

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally it is but as a Scorpio I call tell you it's a bunch of horse shit lol. My sex drive is not high, I'm not overalls sexual.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Ehhh! ;) coffee date? @LaFemmeFatale
    Well if i were to base this off the current people i know, aries is f-in ugly
    pisces is a hot girl, scorpio is a very nice lookin bro
    I am also a pisces so i know that girl pisces are hot and bubbly as fuck and guy pisces are apparently introverted losers, which is the exact opposite of my personality, sure i might be brooding at some point but i ain't no push ova brah

1|0
    1|0
  • Astrology is bullshit. Everyone who believes this crap is a good sign of how modern education fails.

2|2
    3|0
  • I have to disagree mostly because I'm a Capricorn hehe. But on a serious note, this is just nonsense. So you're telling me that everybody that are in those 6 signs are seductive and everybody in the bottom 6 signs are not seductive? Haha please, give me a break.

1|0
    1|0
  • Scorpion from November here and I am... ;))))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah we sexy AF

0|0
    0|0
  • im a virgo too op. cheers :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 'most sexiest' lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Hope it's true because I'm a Scorpio myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Star signs and astrology are manmade bullshit and exists solely for entertainment purposes (not a lot unlike religion). The month in which you were born has nothing to do with the person you are or the personality you bear.

1|1
    4|0
    • dem downvotes though
      so much stupidity here lol

• Then why you here

• It amuses me.

What Girls Said 11

• i think any star sign is attractive but when it comes to personality i am not a fan of scorpios tbh because my dad and bro and other people i know are scprpio and i know what am talking about

1|0
    2|0
  • Well, we are pretty damn amazing. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, heck yes! Us Scorpios are super sexy. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Virgo too! <3 There are two sides to us: The Virgin and The Vixen ;)
    Yeah Scorpio is considered the sexiest/most sex obsessed but really, anyone can be sexy no matter their sign

0|0
    0|0
  • NO, I hate scorpios

0|0
    3|0
  • I mean, I had a huge crush on a guy who was a Scorpio for 3 years, so maybe there's some truth to it. I don't really believe in astrology though. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, no. Astrology signs to have some similarities to ones personalities but to take it so serious is silly

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol every other sign think they are sexier

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I'm a Scorpio and we are very mysterious and secretly crave sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree I'm scorpio ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgo are like the least sexy sign of all of them. They're just annoying in general

3|0
    2|0