Being a manlet ruined my whole life. No point to live if you are a manlet?

I am a manlet, and that certainly sucks. My height is only miserable 5'10''. People on this site often make posts about how height doesn't affect your life, but that's a lie. Being short makes you look pathetic, nobody takes you seriously, girls will never date you, etc. I am not bad looking, girls even sometimes compliment my appearance, and I am pretty smart compared to people who I know. But that's just pointless if you are a manlet. You will certainly mention in this thread that Daniel Radcliffe, Kit Harington, luc hemsworth achieved some heights despite their height, but how do you know what their life really is? I spoke with other manlets like me and they all suffer from their height despite being nice and interesting guys. I believe the celebrities I've mentioned and all other famous manlets have the same problems as us and being rich doesn't help them. Darwin's theory is right, we are useless and should consider creating our own manlet state where we will respect each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn this is sad

Feel glad you only have to read it, rather than live it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• My boyfriend is between 5'7"-5'8" and we have sex on an almost daily basis. I actually just finished sucking him off before he left for work so... the issue of your being a 'manlet' equating to your seeing no point in life is more of a problem in your head than with anything else.

• 2|2
  • Really? You think 5'10" is short? Lol. 😂

• 5'10 isn't short dude... it's taller than the average woman, which is honestly all we really care about when it comes to height. I am 5'5 and I've dated guys who were 5'6/5'7...

I don't think height is your issue.

• Quit making excuses for being a loser. Life's what you make it

I actually achieved a lot in my life, I have an interesting and intellectual job and earn good money. But girls and tall guys keep on telling me they won't really respect me only because of my height, although everything else is fine. It's like a tank with good guns and armor but shitty engine, it's great but the engine ruins it all.

Yeah I call bullshit

• http://i56.tinypic.com/6f8c4x.jpg

Dude seriously cut the crap.

You don't even understand what I am talking about since you are a girl. Of course you find this funny and stupid, but that's my real life!

Mhmmm.

• You're not a manlet... You're a mini-man!

• What? You are like perfect height

• How is that short? If that is short, I am the ultimate femlet/chicklet.

• that's not short. I want a guy who's taller than me. I'm 5'9"

I think you'll prefer a guy who is 6'3'' over me, because you will be an amazon next to me while wearing heels.

Not really. if I liked his personality. and I don't wear heels lol

What Guys Said 18

• Actually, from studies I've seen float around, 5'10" is actually the best height to have for a guy (as far as having the most potential mates go). It is the national average male height in the US and rules out the least amount of females. The curve of it starts to decline slowly until 6'2" or so and then declines faster and faster after that.

Although I can't cite the info I've seen as 100% accurate, it's the most credible stuff I have seen on the subject. (I can try and find it if someone needs me to, but I'm lazy and would rather not lol).

I feel like you are overreacting on this matter. Firstly, if 5'10" was such an undesirable height, I would think logically it would make no sense for it to become the average. Evolutionary theory would state something like if 5'10" people don't reproduce, people who are that height would be phased out in due time.

Ignoring all that though, even by modern societal standards, 5'10" is not short lol.

With that in mind, this could very well be a troll, but meh, oh well.

Short people have a lower status than tall men, but they can mate with low status females and reproduce low status offspring forever. But it will be extremely hard for them to get out of this circle.

@Library Oh hey haven't seen you around for awhile assuming you are who I'm thinking of. On the brightside though, I remember you saying that you played basketball. So that's always a plus with the athletic skills and shtuff 👍

You're so smart, no one noticed but you. Yes I'm sixnineanon and I came back. And Thanks 😊

• Anyone who calls 5-10 a manlet can't be taken seriously. How can being above average in height be considered short? That's absurd. Some places in northern Europe are the only places in the world where that might be considered slightly short. In the other 99% of the world that's above average.

It's your mind that's manlet, not your height. Get a grip on reality and stop worrying about stupid shit. It's not very manly whining about it and going around saying "woe is me".

When I was a child I thought exactly like you, but then I faced problems because of my height. I repeat, the problems were caused only by my HEIGHT! That pisses me out.

What kind of problems? Whatever they are can't be normal or typical. Bottom line is that I don't believe it can be anything more than cherry picking, or you have been exposed to VERY atypical circumstances.

I should point out that I am 5-6 and it has NEVER been a problem. Whatever negative part my height played in my life is completely insignificant compared to all the other factors.

How the hell can being above average in height be too short? There is no logic there whatsoever.

• If you don't want to live anymore can I have all of your moneies?

If you are a manlet like me they won't help you.

Seriously tho 5'10 is not that short. If anything I think Radcliffe is 5'5.

RDJ is 5'9 , height isn't as important as you think it is after a certain point.

• This was a decent troll job.

• 5'10" is average, most guys I see are around that height, so stop being so damn dramatic, and be thankful you aren't 5'8" like I am.

• Dang it... I'm 6'1... I'm almost almost desirable for women... guess I'll have to live alone then...

• Yes, being short as a male is a curse. At 5'9 I hate when people imply that I'm not short, while I'm simultaneously getting discounted as a potential partner by the vast majority of women on that factor alone.

Having said that girls will make exceptions if you are good looking. Having the right facial structure trumps anything in life. So chances are you ugly too :(

• At least you're the king of manlets? wear that crown with pride :P

• You should whine about yourself online and see what happens... oh wait.

• 5'10 is average , not short.

• Everyone is meant for some. I even saw some 5ft dude getting quite some decent girls. Life is all about gambling ur chances no matter how much u failed, just keep trying and u will eventually score. Through my observations, i think Asian girls place less emphasis on heigbt so try to hit that 👌🏼

• Meh, me having low self esteem like this for the longest time and actually working on it instead of complaining, made this an annoying read.

• cool story bro.

• You aren puny

• I thought 5'10" was average height. Hardly a manlet.

Guess I wouldn't know since I'm 6'4".

media.giphy.com/media/JltOMwYmi0VrO/giphy.gif

• The chart is clearly flawed. How do I know? I know a few guys over 6'6". They drown in pussy. The idea that it's a negative in terms of getting women is absurd. Sure, -some- women won't like it, but way more women love it then there are guys that tall.

Being very tall is actually better than being short. Girls view you as super strong and masculine, though some may be intimidated. By no one will date a puny short guy.

Of course it is. From a dating perspective, being tremendously tall is a big advantage. It's better to be 6'8" than 6'2", for dating. It shrinks your pool of women slightly, but you rule that pool, basically.

• I'm 5'5 and skinny, I'm a pale white guy with blue eyes and brown hair and I attract women, even taller women.

So you complain about being a "manlet", I'll own being a "manlet" and get women bahaha.

Nice girls will only date tall guys, manlets get only ugly girls.

In fact I dated some nice girls too, but they were only attracted to my money. They never loved me for my personality.

I don't have money, status or fame.

• If you think 5'10" is bad try being my height.

We are all in the same position, believe me. Girls don't care if you are shorter than other manlets, they only notice tall guys.